Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: How you see Genesis?
In Response To: How you see Genesis? ()

Greetings Sis!!

I have found that Genes-Is or "Gene-Isis" have so much scientific data in their and metaphoric information. There is many ways to interpret it, which to me, shows that the story has been constructed well, if it can be interpreted in so many ways. I feel Genes-is supports evolution, both spiritually and physically. For instance, it states the order of creation in the same way evolutionists theorize. Also, if you notice in the story of Noah, when God repented creating "man", God therefore stated: Gen 6:7 "And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." This is interesting because its stating that in order to destroy man from the face of the earth, Jah has to destroy all that which preceded man so that man will not evolve again. Another interesting concept. A degree is the same symbolism for "day". So why is there 365 days/degrees in a year, yet 360 degrees/day in a completion of a circle. Another science is that the first 5 days of creation man was not yet created. Man was created on the sixth day, which is the coming together of above and below, creation with God, shown by the star of David. Now it is said in Khemit, these days are "meaningless" indicating that there was not yet a consciousenss to give it "meaning". Of course we are not talking about five 24 hour periods, but definitely a longer period. I also wanted to share again, with the I's this reasoning about the "Garden".

A sistren once stated "Sometimes I wear my hair wrapped, sometimes I don’t, sometimes I wear a skirt, sometimes I don’t, I’m simply exercising my freedom, which is the freedom to choose". This is interesting, because it does bring back another aspect of the Creation story. Let us first reveal something. It has been long standing the saying "I think therefore I am". Yet, recent studies have actually debunked this statement, in that, with the advent of "subliminal messages" you can think without having the awareness of self. You see, as noted earlier, to say "I am" means that you are aware of your existence. Doth not even the animals "think" but do not have a full cognizant awareness of their existence to utter the words "I am"? Their awareness mostly reaches levels of natural instinct. What phycists hath concluded is the statement "I choose therefore I am". To make a conscious choice takes the power of your own awareness. Choosing is an exercise in Freedom. If you think about slavery and oppression, its a doctrine about limiting your choices and then being imposed upon somebody else’s will. Well, taking all this into account, let’s take the story of Adam and Eve, whereas supposingly their expulsion from the Garden was viewed as the "fall of man", yet if you look closely and in the manner the author writes it, it was not a fall, but in fact an Ascention. Let us look at this story again. First, if you take the symbolism of food to "food of thought", consider this, in the Garden, everything was given for Adam and Eve to eat, there was no power of choice. They ate, as the animals ate, just walk up and took. Yet, in the "midst" of the Garden, meaning in the Middle, the core, the "heart" of the Garden a choice was presented. Not only was a choice presented, but once eaten from it, it opened up a dualistic thinking "and their eyes were open". To know good and evil. Why would that be "death". Well, let us see, to have a duality, means you have extremes, therefore this is a beginning and an end. Death itself gives life a meaning, just as the knowledge of "evil" gives "good" meaning. The power of choice displays the Power of Awareness of Space-Time which in that dimension, again, you have a beginning and an End. Let us even look at the serpeant. The Hebrew word for serpeant in this story is the same word for "instructor". Now, AS SOON as Adam and Eve exercised their ability to choose, they became "IAMs" or "gods", meaning they now have the awareness of self. But not just awareness of self, but awareness of the entire universe. They became subjects in an objective world. If IHVH means Existence, then Awareness of IHVH means "I am". Yet, what is said of them, it was as if "god" was happy that they ate of the fruit "Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man IS become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:" First of all, it said "BEHOLD". Not "woe", but a exclamation of being pleased. It also said "man IS become one of us". Stating that man has now ascended to be one of the Elohim/gods. And finally it stated "lest he put forth his hand, and take ALSO of the tree of life". Here it states that not only is man suppose to take from the Tree of knowledge, but ALSO take of the tree of life" To take from the Tree of dualities, meant having a consciousness of Death, but to ALSO take from the tree of life denotes that you are aware of choice, and have consciously choose to LIVE. So, lets look at it one more time, in the midst of the Garden was the presence of choice, that if you exercised it, you became a God. Now, many will argue "Well, then why did God punish them". Again, dynamics of the power of choice. When "God" asked Adam if he took of the tree, Adam automatically blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpeant. Basically they took not responsibility for their choices. When we choose, we must always take responsibility for the choices we make, lest we receive consequences and Adam and Eve, instead of accepting responsibility, received consequences. In Hebrew, the word for "sin" is "Het" which simply means "Off-center" or "imbalanced". To make a choice that is not good for you will cause you to be off-balance. If you take not responsibility for the choice and do not correct it, you will continue to be off-balance and receive unhealthy consequences, hence, living a life of sin/het/imbalance.

Messages In This Thread

How you see Genesis?
Evolution and Religion FAQ
Evolution is a Fact and a Theory
Re: Evolution is a Fact and a Theory
Re: How you see The Holy Bible?
He hee ya Peter was one for victory!
Re: He hee ya Peter was one for victory!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com