HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Evolution is a Fact and a Theory

I think you should become familiar with Quantum Mechanics and the definition of the terms of any subject or discipline you are debating. It is said that fifteen percent of any given population
have evolutionary changes in every generation. I would assume that the percentage would increase under extreme environmental conditions. There is no certainty about which members of the population who will adapt and survive in the new conditions; but their is a certainty that a large minority will adapt and survive. Hence, through this process;the organisms in the population would have attained a new equilibrium of life.That's how I think Heisenberg's Principle of Uncertainty applies as a model to the evolutionary changes in any given population.

The first effect of any changes shows up first on the phenotype. If one denies a plant light; the leaves will change from green to white. So the change was stimulated from the environment. If the change in the environment persist; the genotype is affected and the phenotypic changes become permanent and is transmitted to the offsprings through the genotype. Whatever gynotypic changes that occur; takes place in the DNA. The DNA is a molecule and not an atom. It is made up of many atoms.An atom(aten) has many elements. Besides the electrons; there are protons that usually balance each electron; this depends on the bonding structure and the number electrons comprising the atom. There are other particles within the nucleus such as nutrinos, positrons etcetera. Some of these particles have a very short life span; when they are examined in the particle beam accelerator or cyclotron.Thus genes are also comprised of atoms.The nucleus of a gene also has many atoms; and is different from the nucleus of an atom. The chemical make up of a gene and its nucleus is the RNA found in the cytoplasm; which is outside the nucleus; and the DNA which is found in the nucleus. Hence, both are molecules that are comprised of atoms.Thus whatever exitment the atom endures; the coded effect is in the DNA. I hope I was'nt verbose.

N.B. Now, I man a wandah a wah nerve me hit weh cause yu atoms fi get so exited dat yu hafi shout!!! tickled; ha,ha,ha. I suppose it is nice to have a good chuckle; even if it is at some one else's expence. HEART and Ises. RASTAFARI

Messages In This Thread

How you see Genesis?
Re: How you see Genesis?
Evolution and Religion FAQ
Evolution is a Fact and a Theory
Re: How you see The Holy Bible?
He hee ya Peter was one for victory!
Re: He hee ya Peter was one for victory!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com