HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Evolution is a Fact and a Theory

Very good points, it is the order that makes it possible to explain the subject matter better.

While not drifting too far from the initial topic, I placed information to help explain the point I gathered from Kelly's post about genesis relating to the journey of one's genes. This view does not drastically differ from what is attempted in the genesis story of the bible and the literal Christian interpretation. The two points of view have a central theme, which is to show how things unfolded.

All your points are well taken.
What I posted was a synopsis from memory of an earlier debate. I left out many details.

The main topic on this thread drifted into an assumption that I may have a rigid scientific view and I was trying to dispel that notion by showing how I disagreed with many scientists who do not consider the experiences of people outside their circle and believe other people's experiences are not real until scientists discover it.

Generally, I turn to natural history to explain ‘science’.

When I look at human societies as they expanded/evolved, the core/leadership of the group or society is responsible for directing the entire group and the core depends on feedback from the society/tribe, but the decision to incorporate new ways was the leader who remained the pivotal point in the society. I paralleled the leader/high-priest/prime minister/president to that of the nucleus and the cabinet/advisors/tribal elders to the electrons, which give numerous possibilities but the leader who is equipped with the overall mission executes. While the society appears stable we know the undercurrents of threats to the leadership and amongst the advisors. Again we know what appears to stable societies go through radical shifts at intervals that throw the entire concept of stability into disarray. This happens when there is a radical change in core. This order can be taken in further detail and a pattern develops.

I suspect that such happens within the structure of cells and atoms and this can be detected in the nucleus of both cells and atoms through examining the energy flow or vibration. I have my idea of good subjects to test this theory of evolutionary leaps.

Thanks for your clarification.
Putting that structure down would be important for following this or future discussions.

One question, do scientists agree that the energy found within atoms is the same as in the cosmos?
I hope when I am in another debate you are around.

Messages In This Thread

How you see Genesis?
Re: How you see Genesis?
Evolution and Religion FAQ
Evolution is a Fact and a Theory
Re: How you see The Holy Bible?
He hee ya Peter was one for victory!
Re: He hee ya Peter was one for victory!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com