HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Evolution is a Fact and a Theory

Regarding the possibility of a single energy field that may be manifested as gravitation, magnitism etc. etc. Is this not the Grand Unified Theory that has been the goal of many a physisist for so long now?

First let me explain that living organisms have been experiencing and utilizing energy systems long before humans developed the scientific method. For example, it is well documented that some birds utilize the earth's magnetic field to navigate and find their way around. Similarly human beings have been utilizing gravity to remain on the surface of the earth long before Newton’s Laws were stated. In addition electricity was observe naturally in lightening discharges long before the Voltaic cell was invented. Also humans have been using light rays to find their way around long before the electromagnetic theory was developed.

The point that I am making is that science explains and helps people to harness natural phenomenon, but it is quite possible to experience natural phenomenon without considering any scientific explanations.

There are other types of energy systems apart from gravitation, magnetism, electricity and electromagnetism that human beings are able to experience when they engage character refinement in a very honest and deliberate way. Although these other energy systems are yet to be clearly explained by science, that does not mean that they don’t exist.

In my view the natural order is for me to experience a phenomenon then try to develop language to explain it.

Now to answer your question I will say that yes I was talking about the Grand Unified theory when I addressed the attempts that Einstein has made to better explain energy systems. However my general discussion was not based on the views expressed in this theory.

Messages In This Thread

How you see Genesis?
Re: How you see Genesis?
Evolution and Religion FAQ
Evolution is a Fact and a Theory
Re: How you see The Holy Bible?
He hee ya Peter was one for victory!
Re: He hee ya Peter was one for victory!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com