HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Lax way of thinking?
In Response To: Re: Lax way of thinking? ()

I'm thinking to myself, "How would YOU know how God chooses to speak to his people(s)?" ... I tell the truth every time i write, and right now i'm saying that you don't sound very smart.. You sound angry, frustrated, and of course foolish. You have many assumptions but what are those based on?

The Truth is that only the Righteous will understand, because only the Righteous will hear. If you think Jesus came to speak to anyone except the Righteous man think again. He said turn the other cheek, he said pray for them, he said treat them as you would one you Love for being Real .... .... But only only the Righteous heard what he said and overstood what he meant. The wicked will continue doing wickedly right until the day the KING returns because they will not hear the parable's message.

I don't really want to start taking shots at people on this board but you really want tp push me. If you don't like me or what i'm talking about then why pay attention to me? Why not compose your own letters and give me something to learn from. Obviously you have something to contribute.

If you don't understand what i'm doing or why then maybe you're not supposed to, but i'm sure there's someone out there that understands. Be efficient, spend your energy for something that is worth spending it on. Believe me, i'm the wrong person for You.

David has spoken.

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: BEAST SWATCH
Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com