Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'
In Response To: BEAST SWATCH ()

Yo banana-man, I think david king has a screw or two loose and he thinks I'm a 'devil', so it's strange that I now find myself in the position of defending him (in a way).No, I don't believe a long-dead pope will come back to life and do a collaboration album with Nasty Nas, however I must defend him from the charge of 'bigotry'. It is not bigotry to attack the pope or the roman catholic church, it is an institution that is corrupt to the core! The same institution that gave Europe the "divine blessing" for the slave trade, and like sister carol say "the riches that they did rob we, is still sitting there in vatican city, so I know the walls of Rome will have to shake, either with volcanic eruption or a mystical earthquake!" The same institution that blessed Mussolini. Pope go to Uganda where half the population dying of AIDS and tell them they will go to hell if they use condoms, that is GENOCIDE star, just as sure as if he was to pick up a machine gun and start mowing them down! F*** the pope, straight up!
The Catholic church is one of the biggest landowners in the world, but catholic countries like mexico, Uganda, Phillipines are full of desperately poor people, what does their church do to help them? No, sending one nun to give them some medicine is not really helping, it's PR, like how Amerikkka drop down a few packets of peanut butter on Afgahnistan alongside their bombs.

Bigotry would be if a man was talking against all people who are catholic, speaking out against an INSTITUTION and the leader of that institution is not bigotry. Same way, I can say "F*** America", is not every person living in America I mean, is the system, the government of America, seen?

There are catholics i respect, like Archbishop Romero of El Salvador who was murdered for speaking out against the government's massacre and torture of the people. Mother Theresa is not one of them. Do you know how friendly she and her master were with Papa Doc's murderous regime in Haiti?

Don't get me wrong, it's not only the catholic church needs chastising, protestant churches for the most part are just as corrupt, lying, thieving and murderous as the catholics have been historically, especially all these evangelicals and missionaries that want to go to those few parts of the world where people still live in harmony with nature, feed them a bunch of lies about white jesus, normally these missionaries are the advance troops for the settlers and soldiers who will follow to steal and destroy peoples' land after the missionaries tame them.

Anyway all I'm saying is, if david had said "all catholics are evil and will go to hell", that would be bigotry. He didn't, he cussing out the pope and the institution of the church and that is not bigotry, that is speaking the truth, seen? (Until he gets to the part about the resurrected pope and Nas, he lost me there).

Respect y'all, Jah guide everytime

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: BEAST SWATCH
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
Re: Lax way of thinking?
Re: Lax way of thinking?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com