Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
In Response To: Re: Scattering Seed ()

What's up with this kind of reasoning banana? Do you seriously believe that people haven't been fooled, oppressed, lied to, etc... the list goes on and on. Would you not want others to break free of all forms of slavery and evil?

I do agree that I&I should be educated, but things are not as simples as that. Hitler could've been considered a brilliant man in terms of certain criteria - but of course evil. And I think one of the most important things one can learn nowadays are the HOLY LIES. How much blood has been shed? Has not religion been the cornersone of politricks throughout time? These tings got ta be cleared up and all minds must be freed in all ways for allways. And somebodies got to do it.

Jesus was a carpenter - so the story goes - but what of Him if He were foolish and evil? And what of us if that were so? Where would human-kind be now if He never existed.

You know, you kind of get I vexed. It is due to your type of lax thinking and way of life that has contributed to all the downfalls and suffering of man woman and child.

No, I cannot tell a lie, you got me vexed.

'Seek ye first the kingdom of God'

ForIver Seeking and Reasoning, Heather

(what do I&I children need more? His Majesty or ??? 'Open your eyes and look within, are you satified, with the life your liven?')

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: BEAST SWATCH
Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
Re: Lax way of thinking?
Re: Lax way of thinking?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com