Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'

Peace Bro,

Thanks for having my back and defending my cause, we still have to laugh together tomorrow, when i won't have to tell you that i told you so. And maybe you're not a devil after all? - I just don't like it when i'm trying to say something that i know is important only to find that someone comes along to ridicule the message. It reminds me of the parable of the sower. - Don't play the role of Satan if you're not on his team, not at all.

And as for character that's called Banana, i'm thinking what's up with defending the RC Church? I mean, there's no smoke without fire for starters, and then if it's not true what do You have to worry about? - Be Easy!!

Now, all anyone that reads my letters needs to understand is that i'm reading from the scripture called Revelation. I don't have to please you or conform to You and i have no intention of doing so. The truth is what it is.

Nas is easy to see because he is here, he's alive and talking too much. The other character isn't alive, he's the one that will ascend from the Abyss (bottomless pit) also known as the Sea. Read Revelation 17, it says that there are or were 7 Kings, and that the Beast is one of the seven, and that when he comes he will amaze the world because he once was. -- Interpret that and then tell me what you come up with. It's easy to say "You're wrong, you're crazy." isn't it? But what do You bring to the table, what do you offer me to think about?

BLACK Friday is the day it all happens, it is the end of the 62 weeks, and the rapture is closeby from that very day. BLACK Friday is the start of the Seven Year Tribulation ... 42 Months war and bloodshed across this planet, and then 42 months of the Beast's reign which happens whilst God's wrath is on the Earth. [the abomination that causes Earth's deslation] : Isaiah 24

Peace & Righteousness,

Omokhodion David also known as YOUNG SELASSIE

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: BEAST SWATCH
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
Re: Lax way of thinking?
Re: Lax way of thinking?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com