HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

BEAST SWATCH
In Response To: The Next Pope: Beast Watch ()

Swatch puts out some interesting watches. Cheap, too. You can get 1,000 of them for the price of one Rolex.

Speaking of numbers, beasts, Popes, ignorant bigots and hateful fanatics, there is a flaw in 7 Popes, one coming back to life theory. Well, more than one flaw. There have been about 265 Popes over the past 1900 years, probably about 15 in the past 200 years.

As far as dead Popes coming back to life is concerned, don't hold your breath - unless you are in the immediate vicinity of one of the rotting corpses stored in the Vatican, in which case holding your breath is a good idea.

I find this anti-Pope anti-Roman Catholic attitude to be offensive, ignorant, bigoted, and not too different from the hate spewed by the KKK.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people? I am not a Catholic, but I am embarassed by the idiocy and ugliness coming out of the mouth of people who claim to be looking for a better world. The actions of a saint like mother Theresa are worth more than all the empty words of self-appointed Rasta spokespersons.

Fiyah bun alla yuh evil mind haters. Me see Jah on yuh tongue, but Satan in yuh hearts.

You are looking for babylon false prophets? I can give you a long list just from the so-called Christian churches in Jamaica.

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: BEAST SWATCH
Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
Re: Lax way of thinking?
Re: Lax way of thinking?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com