Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: BEAST SWATCH
In Response To: BEAST SWATCH ()

It's good to know that you've done some howmework based off of what i've said, that's good cos that's what you're supposed to do. The one thing you ought not to worry about is what you think is bullsh*t or not. See, what it is is that if i'm wasting my time and talking sh*t it's only a matter of time before the whole world sees that, and that means you really do have nothing to be upset about, you know? But and if you're upset because you know that i'm getting warmer and warmer, closer to what you wouldn't like to be known, then keep getting heated, and angrier, and angrier. I couldn't care less about what you think of feel about what i'm saying, that's not how i work. The truth is coming soon, if you don't like it that's your business. Beef doesn't exist in my mind, the wicked will perish alone, the true righteous man will not be going with the wicked. And that's it.

And to whom it may concern my name has not changed, i'm just telling you another of my names. I write exactly as i should and exactly as i have the right to, that won't change you will.

February 2002. I'd say that this will be the start of the dreadful Seven Years. I expect the Beast to have risen by then. Nas said it himself, "When i'm deceased, by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer Peace, leaving savages to roam on the streets ..." -- In the Bible it says that People will ask, "Who is like the Beast? - Who can make war with him?" -- And so that means he will be a part of the war that's ready to kick off.

I think it's Revelation 17 that says there are 7 Kings, and that 5 have fallen, one is and one is to come and when he does come he'll remain for a short while. That the Beast is the eighth and is of the seven, and that the world will be amazed because he once was, and is not, and will come. That equates to returning from Death, the bottomless pit (Abyss/ Sea). It's simple for me to see, all i want to do is point my f~ finger. I've spent a while loking for someone that isn't in existence yet, but will be very very soon. The Beast will rise for WW3. Nas is the second Beast.

Constantine or Nero?

From what i've read about Nero i'd say that Nas is Nero. I'm unsure about Constantine, but whoever this next King is he must be a great warrior 'cos that's he's all about. He's the one that will set up this whole world order business and be worshipped, and make war with the Righteous. Nas is the one that will make people take the mark of the beast, so in some way he must be ruling the world somewhere down the line.

If anyone has any positive feedback holla at the KING. Time is running out. BLACK Friday is closeby.

Peace & Righteousness,

Omokhodion [Nigerian] David

Messages In This Thread

The Next Pope: Beast Watch
BEAST SWATCH
Re: dissing the pope is not 'bigotry'
Re: The Next Pope: Beast Watch
Re: Scattering Seed
Re: Banana:Scattering Seed
Re: Lax way of thinking?
Re: Lax way of thinking?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com