HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: Re: White Rastafarians ()

You see I said not all whites, but yes a majority.

When you said Rasta does not have a culture you are wrong. The Rastafarian movement is a black person movement it is an afrocentric faith, and whites are now becomming a part of it in large numbers, I believe due to the internet. It was started by Africans for Africans. Look at the begginig of the movement. I know you will say well that was before and this is now, but you canot deny it. Yes with new overstanding of Rastafari it is now more open to others, but due to the 12 tribes of Israel and Prophet Gad. You would be hard pressed to find a white person in the bobo camps, and at a Nyabinhgi meeting. So all whites who are here dissing the 12 tribes for their views should be thanking them for their acceptance. Bob gravitated to 12 tribes because he was half cast and they would accept him, and his flirtous behaviour with white girls. If you look at Nyahbinhgi laws, you must marry unto your own, and no acceptance of white and black intermarriage. If this has changed please someone enlightem me.

So you see the Rastafarian for sure has a culture and to say it does not goes to show that you do not overstand it. It is an African culture. You must accept that.

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians? Jah nuh partial!
Re: White Rastafarians (C.Liontree)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com