Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: White Rastafarians ()

Good question, Adaman. I am quick to answer as I have made it very clear by my posts where I stand and what I believe in and seem to be one of few who like to share my personal experience on what RASTA means to I.

Following RASTA has shown me all the truths I need to know at this time and will show me all the truths I will need to know in the future. Rasta gives me love, passion, truth, freedom and above all....justice. I, as only a simple woman, try everyday to curtail any injustice I see brought upon those less fortunate than I whether it be man or beast. I live in the hills rather secluded from man so it is my duty to protect JAH's creatures and HIS good earth from harm be it natural or manmade. Love and protect them as the ALMIGHTY loves and protects them. As far as man is concerned, it is I duty to help the disadvantage pick themselves up and rise above all the madness cast upon their world. This is done through example and true understanding. One does not "become" Rastafarian....one just "is" The path is revealed at a very young age, they may not know it and yet it is up to the individual to follow it the righteous way. I spend time with the youth showing them that the ways of the world and their society is not the only way to live. Again, through example...my actions speak louder than my words.
As far as the true "ONE AIM" of Rasta being that of repatriation (physically or mentally) and reparation my goal always for self is to help in any way possible to further that trod. Our African brethren and sistren DESERVE to gain back what has been stripped from them for so many years. They are all truly my heroes for enduring all the indecencies my (European)ancestors have put upon them. I have gained the knowledge needed and my resolution for the future is to help make that difference.

Give Thanks & Jah Guide

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians? Jah nuh partial!
Re: White Rastafarians (C.Liontree)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com