Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: White Rastafarians ()

Hail Rastafari,
Seeking truth led I to His Majesty. I aimes and objectives at age 24 when I could no longer remain silent and I cited Rastafari publicly were to itinue in growing in truth while not hiding what was being revealed. Struggling with the reality that Rastafari was a black liberation movement and how could I, even though I was feeling the call, move forward into I works for the Majesty was an important process that led to discerning the authenticity of the call to Rastafari. A lot of fire came on I and I learned from it while nourishing the seed that had been planted in I tree of life. Five years later I current aimes and objectives have grown into spreading the call to support the Overground Railroad as my Quaker ancestors did in the days of the Underground Railroad. Facilitating educational travel to Ghana, Kenya, and Ethiopia are the works that I search for truth have brought I to. Seeking resources for African's in the diaspora ready for repatriation is where I and I Royal Kenyan Queen are putting our energy through the formation of a non profit(yet prophetical)organ to work cooperatively with the right ones seeking the doors of return.
Serving I community wherever I am is an important lesson I try to uphold from His Majesty's teachings. Current manifestations of that are Lion Of Judah Rastafari Radio on public radio which shares reasonings I've recorded from Kingston to Shashemanie along with conscious roots. Creating the One Love Roots Cooperation Celebration which educates ones on the Underground Railroad in the context of Reggae Music is another peace of seeking to fulfill the call of one aim, Jah, and destiny. Challenging the white supremist propaganda that can deaden all people is another aim I have in trodding as a Head Creator--Yes this includes checking I-self and acknowledging the so called "white priveledge" that is inherrent in this rotting cyst-em.
So bredren I just felt called to respond a little to your question. Defending His Majesty and ones role in the working towards zion on earth is a valuable question. As Mutabaruka told I last Coronation day: "Heritage is something you are born with. Destiny is something you choose." Muta also expressed that if their are black roman catholics then there must be some white rasta. When that right time comes(yes it is today and everyday) of fulfilling the spiritual and physical Exodus and, with Jah's grace, I live in Ethiopia I know I will have burnt skin and give thanks for the image I have been created in.
For the spirit liveth---Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari. No Partiality. Know Love.
Inited Nations Of Jah Inter-nation-all-relations

I.N.Jah.I

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians? Jah nuh partial!
Re: White Rastafarians (C.Liontree)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com