HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: White Rastafarians
In Response To: Re: White Rastafarians ()

With respect, we are all African. Africa is our Mama Land, every last one of us here on this earth. Black or white, Rasta must put Africa first, for she is our heart and there is no love at all if I's do not attend to our heart. Rasta certainly is about our human heritage, and about the sons and daughters of Abraham. Rasta is about place and the span of human history.

Today is I earthday: 45 springs. As a white Rasta I realize early on that I should be able to explain I livity to others. Being born with a white skin makes all sorts of things necessary, and especially truth and reconciliation. Apology? No. But explanation? Yes. I wish white folks would not get so defensive or plead color-blindness when asked a simple and respectful question by black Idren. To those who don't have an answer beyond "JAH planted this seed in me", which is a given, you must educate yourself and be humble and receive instruction and be truthful with yourself. Rastafari is not just anything-like any true teaching it demands discipline and obedience.
One Blessed Rasta Love!
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

White Rastafarians
Re: White Rastafarians? Jah nuh partial!
Re: White Rastafarians (C.Liontree)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com