AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
In Response To: Re: Correction... ()

*******Isciple, could u elaborate a lil bit on nature showing feminie superiority please. *******

Let me address this one first. I give thankhs to all my teachers, you included, to help me develop these sights. I offer them to see if they resonate with my other selves vibrations.

First, it is not so much about female. It is about feminine. Female is but the physical representation of reception and wholeness that is associated with femininity...okay, we already know all of that.

But what male supremacy indoctrination (all who have been exposed to and instilled with western/semitic worldview and lifestyle) has done is poisoned our overstanding of superiority and aligned it with the evil oppression implementations of the europeans who copied the superiority dogma of the hebrews/semites. So we are now sensitive to ANY mention of superiority as oppressive or destructive, whereas feminine superiority (cyclical reality) is the reason why EVERYTHING continues. The basis of reality is circular...energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transitioned...life turns to death and back to life again...days, nights, years, ages, the Great Year and back to the start again.

Linear (semitic/masculine) essential thought vs. Circular (indigenous/feminine) essential thought.

It is the Cycle overcoming the Line. But the truth is that there is no true line. A line is but a curve that cannot be measured because if the entirety is infinity, then there is no fixed point to determine if in fact a perceived line is indeed really a line. But we DO KNOW without a doubt, as observed by stars and other natural phenomena, that cycles repeat. If you walk a straight line on the Equator, you will end up in the same place eventually. Why is Earth not a microcosm of the Universe? Why is Life not a microcosm of reality? So where is the line? A long time ago, ancients observed the procession of the Great Year as determined by the transition into 12 stages known as Ages. Semitic ideology is ironically based upon the Age progression but presents its writs in a linear manner. Semitic Holy Writs speak of AND END...A MESSIANIC END whereas worldwide indigenous cultures have legends that foretell continuation and never an end, apocalyptic or otherwise. There is no such thing as "an end" to the indigenous mind/worldview. And truthful history shows an activity pattern by indigenous culture that displays an overstanding of completion/circularity instead of a selfish linear misunderstanding of the Universe by semites and indoctrinated upon the euro-pagans by semitic whitewash (conversion) known as xtianity via the catholic church.

A line is from A to B. But that has an end. Why do we worship a 'tangent' such as a line instead of the truthful overstanding of from A to A.

The feminine/cycle dominates (but does not oppress). Just like how our mothers “dominated” us in her womb for 9 months but did not oppress us but SHARED/PROVIDED/NURTURED. Blackness and its gene dominance is a microcosm of feminine essence.

Lets start on our vantage point on Earth. We say Father Sun and Mother Earth and/or Nature. If we look at it from outside or our relative truth/position, Nature does not obey the Sun. (I hate to use "obey"). The Sun obeys Nature. (ma'at/laws).

Supremacy vs. Hierarchy (there is a huge difference)

There is superiority/inferiority but NOT hierarchy. For example a Mother is 'supreme' to the developing child in her womb but who dares say that the mother is "more important" than that child? Who dare compares and categorizes between the two and establishes edicts and laws and rules to assert hierarchy between the two when they are ONE? But D&C puts enmity between the united and implements tangible/material hierarchy based on the intangible supremacy instincts. This intangible supremacy instinct is what guides a mother to protect her child even as risk of her own life. In other words, the mother sights supremacy of her child (in the scope of cyclical entirety) but not in a hierarchical manner of it vs. her.

The Line is but an arc of the Circle. But it does not make lines inferior. It just establishes the fact that lines are components of the entirety. But western/semitic dogma does not see it that way. It projects linearity as superior (in a hierarchical manner) and premises that Circles serves Lines. This is the Semitic Paradigm that poisons our Hearts and Minds and serves as an obstacle to consciousness and more importantly, prudent actions subsequent to said consciousness/awareness.

Let us sight that hurricanes spin...the Earth spins...the Sun spins...and even the Galaxy spins.

(brothas know something is right with those spinners on their rides but of course do not make the connection)

Now, admittedly, there is no Nature without the components within it. So (like my harping on no hierarchy) the only "dominance" is the quantity of the components.

Mother "Hydro-gen" is the most abundant substance and it is composed of only one electron CIRCLING one proton. To make Water, two of these Atums bond with the Oxygen outer circular shell to form/perfect the Octave.(8)

How does this wee little atom hold so much potential such as in the operation of our Sun and other Stars?

We as men have been conditioned and reinforced by the Semitic Male-Supreme-God complex. So we look at femininity (and female) as supportive and assisting and subservient where the truth of Nature shows that masculinity (and male) is supportive, assisting and subservient. But we have a complex about it thanks to the acceptance of hierarchy and particularly male supremacy.

We spark life into the womb (for 5 minutes, LOL)...she then does the rest and holds POWER WITHIN HER HANDS/WOMB for 9 months. I don't care how supreme we think we are. We are helpless and powerless once we lay that seed. Even in agriculture, we can plant seeds but the conditions of Mother Nature take over once we remove our hands.

The problems with our health (both physical and mental) is because of our male supremacy complex where we want to control/expedite/manipulate food growth instead of allowing Nature to do its work.

Euro Males (Post conversion) tried to demonize mid-wifery as sorcery. Why? because it was too much activity/power outside their control.

Just look at the track record. REAL supremacy and inferiority is always tracked by the reactive implementations. True superiority does not need campaigns to project it. Only that which is but a component trying to assert/project superiority needs implementations/edicts/rules/commands. So that is the significance of the ancient 42 SELF/INTERNAL Confessions of Ma’at compared The Ten Commandments dictated and implemented by an elevated/external Male/Angry/Spooky/Burning God. "God" only has to be dictated to those who are Godless. The first step of semitic mental tampering is to make ones godless. This is achieved by suppressing the overstanding of the feminine essence which causes of to lose our connection with our internal/encompassing God and replacing (re-tying)(re-ligion) this missing link with an external hierarchized masculine God. This is true with all three families of the Abrahamic mafia; Xtianity, Islam and Judaism.

Females (who hold the TRUE power of life within their loins) have NEVER undertaken a life-ending or threatening campaign like males have.

Afrikans/Asiatics have NEVER held a belief of genetic annihilation. No need to. It is impossible to exterminate blackness. The more they try, the more reactive Ma’at is to it. Thus we have global warming AND and ice age coming at the same time.

“Hell hath no fury like a Wombman scorned”

IMO, the premise of Asiatic supremacy and prohibition of "race mixing" is tainted by typical semitic division techniques.

The Afrikan gene is superior/dominant but not oppressive, except to the concept of whiteness which did not exist until monotheism which is a semitic ideology. That is why I mentioned how Afrikans (non-whites) welcomed mr. european on their beaches. Nothing to fear. No imagination of such activities/atrocities.

While it is true that the Euros have a track record of inferiority based on their actions, we must admit and overstand that their inferiority came about by way of the semitic upgrading of masculinity thus maleness and the downpressing/suppressing of femininity thus females.

I can go on and on but my stance is that White/Male supremacy is runaway hierarchy, particularly hierarchy as associated with masculinity/maleness/linear thought in lieu/opposition to femininity/femaleness/circularity.

Just like today. The greatest crime of western/semitic society (second to slavery) is pitting the female AGAINST the male in the workforce as a hierarchical (head of household) competitor instead of the male working in HARMONY/UNISON with the female (as in a procreative family, child-raising scenario). Again, its divide and conquer and it shows that D and C is used to pit people against people and is implemented by hidden controllers rather than apparent segments of society. In other words, whites/euros are in the same boat. So who are the shot-callers.

The true controller is a societal separatist who feels that others are beneath him (or at least projects this ideology upon complicious participants. Our society is engineered and self-perpetuated by certain elements of hierarchy and division which keeps lower classes/masses in continual com-petition instead of com-bi-nation.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
Correction...
Re: Correction...
BYW, I am not...
Re: BYW, I am not...
I am still hoping for a metaphysical edification
Re: I am still hoping for a metaphysical edificati
The Semite controls the message... *LINK*
wow...WAG THE DOG *NM*
bear with me...
bon appetit *NM*
Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
LOL, put it in the fridge...
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
no worry, Kween...
Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation... *LINK*
Word/Sound/Power! *NM*
Parthenogenesis *NM* *LINK*
Re: Parthenogenesis
Re: Parthenogenesis *LINK*
WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
This is the brain on TOXO *NM* *LINK*
here's queenie *NM* *LINK*
Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Re: Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME!
If you eat dead; abstain from weed. *LINK*
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *NM* *LINK*
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-white
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh *LINK*
Seshata: WHERE did you get this from?
The United Independent Compensatory Code *NM*
Re: The United Independent Compensatory Code
Proceed with caution; *LINK*
Re: Proceed with caution;
Eviction vs Exodus
Give Thankhs Seshata:) *NM*
i guess this means carib queen doesnt want to get
To Quote the real "Eja"
i like what u wrote
karib kween
Re: To Quote the real "Eja"
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing) *NM* *LINK*
yeah when u look at the spread of people around th
Black Biblical Heritage
Race.........Defined.
What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural? *LINK*
Care to elaborate? *NM*
Re: Care to elaborate?
Be fruitful & multiply...
Re: Be fruitful & multiply...
Search Noah's Daughter-in-Law *NM*
Will do queen! *NM*
Re: Be fruitful & multiply... *LINK*
correction
Voila!!!
Re: Voila!!!
Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah *LINK*
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Belus *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *LINK*
The Heresy of Pe'or/Pe'ul *NM* *LINK*
The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first...
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
My First Sentiments...
Got It! *NM*
Why Dogs before Blacks *LINK*
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*
Got Crabs? *LINK*
The Gut Check
Seems like Nature is fighting it... *LINK*
Re: Seems like Nature is fighting it...
Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
"NATURAL MYSTIC"
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com