AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Correction...
In Response To: Re: Correction... ()

"Yes i do recall the meaning of "asiatic" which actually comtradicts the premise here because asia denotes the UNITY of afrika, the orient and europe (the hemisphere...not separated by oceans)."

You are right BUT how does it contradict my 'premise' when "asia", as you put it, denotes to the PHYSICAL complete and ENITIRE formation of the PHYSICAL REALM of being (not just our little planet and its geography). The ruler of the earthland, the complete human, physically complete in structure to all that surrounds him, must then be 'asiatic' (anything that is otherwise heneceforth cannot be called asiatic if it deviates). As i thus stated, spirit-soul and body (the body that was manifested to care for our mother earth). It goes BEYOND your physical explanation which you stated.

In the Qabalah, this world (not just our earth) is called 'ASSIAH'. Take away one S & the H and you have your word. I actually think i explained it perfectly and find no contradictions therein my good man/brother.

"Racial purity doctrine is man-made, reactive and protective but not natural/divine...just as holy-writs and male-gendered supreme beings are."

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a doctrine if it is insync(i feel i spell this wrong lol) with the universal order of things and ur gunna say if its universal then it shouldnt be a doctrine, i know). I say the "doctrine" IS divine, becuz it is i/you/we who created this people who came to be called european, not originally manufactured by nature AT ALL. Who they were BEFORE they came to be called europeans (or physically looking like you and me formation wise) is the DIVINE reason, and only true reason why our people shouldnt mix with them. Becuz nature allowed us to produce them, doesnt mean that it is a violation. Playing around with the elements is what we do EVERYDAY as a *choice* (and the governmental facilitites is a good example), then the karma of it shows us that our choice was wrong eventho we can continue on. Nothing wrong with holy-writs as well, as you said "if u can hold it up to the sun" and let nature approve of it, in one of your ancient posts. Male-Gendered supreme beings is correct to a degree, becuz arent you a 'male'? and god-like? Thats y i say its correct to a degree, and becuz this paragraph seems long i will hold peace til' further notice from you.

"We know that eclipses are not angry dragons and that floods are not divine punishments"

This is true but all of it would be based on opinion until we can prove it by the great workings of nature (i sound like Baba Ras Marcus a litle dont you think?). And it will be hard to dis-approve of any of those men (and one prophet:) u named above if they examined the inner workings of the cosmos and SYMBOLIZED its workings so that it would be most understandable to human cognizance and intelligence.

Some cultures dealt with Gods and Godesses of whom they knew not, and had no knowledge of the cycles of mother nature and father time. The Kamau/Kemetians/Egyptians (yadda yadda), when they venerated the cat, who was dare to Auset/Isis, they didnt do it in vain; they did it becuz the EYE of the cat, to them, was symbolic to the phases of the MOON (i think that was an excellent understanding by them). I understood what you were saying, but some u named above were right in some/half of their sayings, some in all thus far, in my opinion.

"Let us meditate upon a natural/universe vibration and we should sight that racial purity is a construct ONLY amongst those who fear genetic annihilation. The afrikan/asiatic has NEVER and will never feel genetic annihilation unless he adopts a semitic propaganda/mindset."

I like this statement above isciple. And most of the time i agree with you along the truths that i have come to know. However, as i stated before, you are dealing with the PHYSICAL reasoning ie. that which we can see with our eyes. For example, if u see a person with dark-skin, and looking like the "average" brother or sister, you most of the time would say they are "black" or of african descent, and this the european does not want to see cuz like you said "genetic annihilation".

But the focus changes when we are dealing with the META-physical and spiritual understanding. Becuz that same person who has dark-skin, couldve had a european father, and becuz the father was european (the man being the life giver ie. sperm), the child even if dominated by "black" genes will have NO spirit. Isciple, this "Race Purity" concept IS NEW, but the ORIGINAL PRINCIPLES of the said concept had roots that were grown from BEFORE many different shades of "races" came into being. Those stories that we all heard about in the holy-writs are SYMBOLIC and come from said concept, eventho it could have been maniupulated through the sights of men. Im dealing with the SPIRITUAL THEN PHYSICAL overstanding brother isciple....INNER-MAN THEN OUTER-MAN (no word play here).

"Semites, being oddballs/separatists from the rest of the indigenous populous, implemented racial purity (upon the europeans) to cause them to fear afrikans hence deflecting attention away from the REAL separatists, them. Even in the motherland, all we see are their texts that describe how they were better than everyone else and how evil/lost/cursed everyone else were."

AHHH, but this is what i think Marcus Garvey was trying to get at, if you read the Philosophies and Opinions of the said. Not only 'semites', but mixed people who brandished their in-between skin-color for the prupose of going on both sides (asiatic and european) whenever they feel for the benefits, are all in the SAME boat. In Garveys time, he called them the "New Race", eventho it is still much complicated than the semitical agenda, which seemed to be spiritual but was materialistc. I am in NO WAY dis-respecting our mixed borthers & sisters, but i ask you to look @ the history. If u read Graveys' opinions of why we shouldnt race mix, then i think u can better elaborate on what he was wrong about (i dont think u elaborated on it or maybe i read lazy?).

"What european philosophy shared that same view pre-semitically? none."

I havent done my search on it, so i cant really say. Their are only 2 races on this planet, and the mixture of the 2 have caused others. And this is the negative privelidge of the others. Im thinking and back-tracking right now tho, and my sights of history tells me that your right indeed. Becuz you do/did have europeans who were try to stay within the folds of nature and lived amongst their own peacefully...until the semitic understandings came along....hmmmmm

"For instance, nazi racial purity philosophy is semitic in basis and NOT ancient european nor afrikan. (I can EASILY elaborate/prove)"

YES, YOUR RIGHT!

"If you sight racial purity as an ancient overstanding, I bet that the source or the 'ism' that promotes it is semitically aligned or influenced/tampered, one way or another."

According to my understanding (and sorry for seeming 'mysterious' or secretive when i say this), we did something WAY BEFORE the european even came to be, that we were not suppose to do, that brought them into being (through thousands maybe millions of yrs). BEFORE any 'isms', BEFORE any understanding of "race" in its common sense, their was no need to "keep the race pure" or "genetic annihilation", but the "only" law was 'be fruitful and multiply'(*Mitosis*), which was the command by the common re-producer who re-produced you & i.

Therefore, there really was no "racial" doctrine, which is now, but there was a tampering which is not natural. I dont know what to call it. The ONLY semitically tampering, is the LITERAL understanding of the biblical stories that came from elder troditions. Trust that the SYMBOLIC is more 'literal' than the literal itself!

"Let us remember that pre-semitic europe has more in common with the orient and afrika than either has in common with the semite/hebrew."

What is ur understanding of a semite again? Is a semite a mental thing or physical? Then i can answer ur question.

"Fast forward to today where a (9-11 justified, semitically manipulated US) is engaging against China and seeking to exploit Afrika.
The semites have ALWAYS caused unrest amongst the 'asiatics'. Today is no different."

Yes....and the "jews" took it to a modern day level....

-I always knew you could 'cook' Isciple, thanks for YOUR food:)

Messages In This Thread

Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
Correction...
BYW, I am not...
Re: BYW, I am not...
I am still hoping for a metaphysical edification
Re: I am still hoping for a metaphysical edificati
The Semite controls the message... *LINK*
wow...WAG THE DOG *NM*
bear with me...
bon appetit *NM*
Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
LOL, put it in the fridge...
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
no worry, Kween...
Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos
Re: Follow the Cattle/Bos *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy) *LINK*
Re: Femine Superiority (but not Hierarchy)
superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation...
Re: superiority is indeed an ugly connotation... *LINK*
Word/Sound/Power! *NM*
Parthenogenesis *NM* *LINK*
Re: Parthenogenesis
Re: Parthenogenesis *LINK*
WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *LINK*
This is the brain on TOXO *NM* *LINK*
here's queenie *NM* *LINK*
Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Re: Black on Black Crime *LINK*
Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: Why we should keep our distance *NM* *LINK*
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME!
If you eat dead; abstain from weed. *LINK*
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: If you eat dead; abstain from weed.
Re: WE ARE NOT THE SAME! *NM* *LINK*
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing)
No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-white
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh
Re: No Sexual Intercourse Between White and Non-wh *LINK*
Seshata: WHERE did you get this from?
The United Independent Compensatory Code *NM*
Re: The United Independent Compensatory Code
Proceed with caution; *LINK*
Re: Proceed with caution;
Eviction vs Exodus
Give Thankhs Seshata:) *NM*
i guess this means carib queen doesnt want to get
To Quote the real "Eja"
i like what u wrote
karib kween
Re: To Quote the real "Eja"
Re: Food 4 Thought (Race Mixing) *NM* *LINK*
yeah when u look at the spread of people around th
Black Biblical Heritage
Race.........Defined.
What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural?
Re: What is Natural? *LINK*
Care to elaborate? *NM*
Re: Care to elaborate?
Be fruitful & multiply...
Re: Be fruitful & multiply...
Search Noah's Daughter-in-Law *NM*
Will do queen! *NM*
Re: Be fruitful & multiply... *LINK*
correction
Voila!!!
Re: Voila!!!
Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah *LINK*
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
Re: Y-chromosomal Adam/Noah
My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Belus *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *LINK*
The Heresy of Pe'or/Pe'ul *NM* *LINK*
The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first... *LINK*
Re: The Western Migration came first...
Re: My search for Cain turned up Pelus/Pelasgi/Bel *NM* *LINK*
My First Sentiments...
Got It! *NM*
Why Dogs before Blacks *LINK*
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*
Got Crabs? *LINK*
The Gut Check
Seems like Nature is fighting it... *LINK*
Re: Seems like Nature is fighting it...
Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
Re: Instinct vs Will
"NATURAL MYSTIC"
Re: What is Natural? *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com