HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Title of Haile Selassie

this is my simple reasoning, dealing with both the inner and the outer.take off your shoes and sit cross legged:

in this physical realm, InI have to deal with 2 things, the Higher Self and the Lower Self.in this case we will take Rastafari Makonnen, that great one as an example.in the bible, Yahshua didnt become a krst until he got baptised by john, therefore(in the ORIGINAL SAYINGS that were taken out) it is said by the father "this is my son in whom i am well pleased, THIS DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE (meaning, he ONLY became a son of god after he was born twice mentally).another example is the one whom InI know as "the buddha".siddhartha Gautama was his bieth name, but as soon as he realized his internal teacher and became one with it, no longer was he called by his birth name, but he was called buddha which means the "enlightened" one.

NOW, Rastafari Makonnen grew up into a noble family of royal heritage, learning from them as a student learns from his teacher.at this time, he couldnt take that great title of Haile Selassie coz he wasnt on that level yet nor did he get baptised internally or externally.when it was time to sit upon the throne, he got baptised in the sacred waters (this also happens in all of InI as we meditate, u can feel it on top oy your head-as in the inner-so the outer) and he was ALSO anointed, therefore he became a krst which literally means anointed.now this name Haile Selassie is a title that one recieves when they are in a higher Isciousness and are no longer dwelling in the lower rooms(lower self), just like the transition of the names of buddha and jesus.

when InI die (of corse i mean physically, for the spirit cant be destroyed) its our physical that goes to our mother earth along with our birth names-Rastafari Makonnen, Siddhartha Gautama, Yahshua ben yosef-these represent the ego. but, InI know that the Ultimate One cannot die, therefore we know that Haile Selassie ALWAYS lives, therefore the Buddha cant die, Krst and Haile Selassie.this is the internal teacher that is inside of us as well as outside of us, when we constantly use our higher faculties in the upper room to make InI decisions, and not the lower one which will only lead to greed, limited pleasure and the likes, then and only then can we obtain the title Haile Selassie which means the Power of the Trinity.REMEMBER that the common trinity that we know of is Father-Mother-Child, when the power of this triad manifests itself on us in the earthly world, we BECOME the power of that trinity which is the power of creation. this is all for now, its time to bathe in the river over there, and remember, Rastafari the physical one is gone to the earth, but Haile Selassaie our true identity cannot die! One Indigenous Love

Essene Ra-sta
Let NTR Be InI Guide

Messages In This Thread

Title of Haile Selassie
i forgot to add:
Re: i forgot to add:
Re: Title of Haile Selassie
WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: Title of Haile Selassie *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com