HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Title of Haile Selassie
In Response To: Re: Title of Haile Selassie ()

"There is a whole lot of new information which is flowing on these internet, information which I have never seen nor heard of, and these information do presents a whole lot of contradictions, and I must inform the collective, that I am going to be asking many questions, which others may be afraid to ask. I will be asking questions because I need to learn, so if you do not have the answers to my questions, there is no need to be rude to me, all you have to do is leave it alone, I am asking questions to earn knowledge, if you have knowledge you can share it me, if you only have a belief, keep it until the time of revelation is fully come, then you will know if your belief is true or false."

perfectly said Baba.if Rastafari people deals with reasoning as the truth of truths to size up the truth from the false, ones should not fret when new information comes to mind, if its truth they will have to make a new place for it in their minds, even if it goes against their teachings.one of the greates things one can do is be free of conditioned thought, meaning to examine what one has been taught since they were little and sift out the factual truths from the false.

"Yes beloved you are right, true Rastafari people are Iyaganic, they do find the Creator in Creation, they make life to be their only teacher, they learn from the animals and the trees and all other Creatures upon the face of this earth. They are truely guided by intuition the true internal teacher and they are sons and daughters of Mother Nature and Father Time."

Baba, we all know that before Ratafari Makonnen came in flesh, there truly were Nazarite like people in Africa and abroad, living that lifestyle, amongst the birds and the natural elements, living a simplistic lifestyle.to me it seems that SOME ones of fari have lost or forgotten that no one can reason on the creation of nature like the rastaman, and that the Sun, moon and stars as well as the relationship between animals and nature should be the FIRST reasoning out of their mouth.i OVERstand that in those time Baba, that the bible helped ones to cope with tribulation in that time and it was the most widely book used.but, what about other ones who dont use it, what will ones say then? im just saying that the bible comes LAST and the scriptures of nature come first, coz if ones try to prove Rastafari Makonnen through the bible, there are errors in there, while a grass from the fields have more sayings of creation with no errors.One Indigenous Love

Messages In This Thread

Title of Haile Selassie
i forgot to add:
Re: i forgot to add:
WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: Title of Haile Selassie *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com