HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Title of Haile Selassie
In Response To: Re: Title of Haile Selassie ()

greetings Selassielive ,
this that you say make mi think a lot and wanted to ask a question to the i ...

"When InI say Jah No Dead, it is true because the power of the creator is found everywhere around InI. It is not a merely a physical sense InI talk about. It is a meta-physical sense. "

when first "Jah no dead" was used , i think was really meant to fight back voices of the death of Our Beloved Emperor Haile Selassie I , physical death .

Dem want to discredit i&i faith in those times , claimin that our God was dead , sothat HIM could be no God , see . And went on with dem babylon strategies to put down, yes, the black man and all who knew that Selassie *is* .

so i really think that when Jacob Miller or Bob Marley sang and told those kind a things really meant that Haile Selassie I was/is well and alive .

but now , let mi tell you my meditation where does it bring me ....and the question that naturally rise ina mi head .

How do ones site Jah ? How do ones site Creation an things ?

because , if we do agree RasTafari to be Jah , or HIS manifestation to i&i eyes in this eartly realm , but not like you or me , then JAH got power , nah true ? , Power that i&i could ever think of or imagine ......if HIM is everywhere , if HIM is omnipotent ....how can i&i limit that power and think that HIS flesh go on like mine ?
i mean , if is JAH that govern and rule , i&i cannot really know .....what has or could happen , now , then or in the future ..

do you think i really out in a rocky road ?

give thanks for you patience to read this ,

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Title of Haile Selassie
i forgot to add:
Re: i forgot to add:
WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: Title of Haile Selassie *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com