HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Title of Haile Selassie
In Response To: Re: Title of Haile Selassie ()

Rob Afreeka(hoe i spelled it right)said: "Please correct i if i am wrong , but i know that Lij Tafari Makonenn has been baptised like every child born inna ethiopia which is Ortodox Christian a due time after them born ."

u are correct, but according to some researching that i have done, he took the name Haile Selassie AFTER Empress Zauditu died.(u can correct me if im wrong with evidence of course).whil she was alive, he didnt take that name for obvious reasons.

"And i know of HIM name ( secret name , caw Abba and Patriarchs choose the name for the baptism ) was given HIM in those early days .
Was it the same name of HAILE SELASSIE I ?
i think so ."

secret name or no secret name, he was given this name AFTER the empress died and NOT before.

"soHIM *is* already Lij Tafari Makonnen , but at the same time HAILE SELASSIE I , caw if RasTafari is from Iration , how can the Man not carry with HIM the title HAILE SELASSIE I ?"

when i say Rastafari is from Iration, where not(atleast im not) talking about ONLY ONE MAN in flesh.the SUN ITSELF is Rastafari, the HEAD of the SOLAR SYSTEM, the one who inspires awe.and H.I.M represents this source of Inergy, this is the ORIGINAL understanding of Kingly power.one HAS TO ATTAIN that title, and thats the ONLY way one can PROVE such Inergies of the trinity.

we constantly use our higher faculties in the upper room to make InI decisions, and not the lower one which will only lead to greed, limited pleasure and the likes, then and only then can we obtain the title Haile Selassie which means the Power of the Trinity."

"Ras Heru , from what i overstand your point is that HAILE SELASSIE I , is a state of Counsciosness , which everyone could assume or reach ."

Correct!

"But differently from Christ which really mean Anointed ...and buddah which again really mean Enlighted One .....HAILE SELASSIE I , mean Power of The Hola Trinity as you sayd , quite different from the two showed before ."

actually its the SAME THING, coz all these things MUST take place WITHIN FIRST rather than people giving one these titles.when u become a buddha, the power of the primordial Mother/Father/Son is at your feet, same thing with krst and Haile Selassie.

"I , could be Anointed ...could reach a state of Enlightment trought meditation ( not in my case anyweh ! ) but HOW can i&i COULD EVER BE , the POWER OF THE HOLY TRINITY ?"

im sorry that your feel you cant reach that supreme state of mind(i know i can).how can InI be the Power?...KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!

" see as no state of mind nor a state of cousciunsness but rather as a Ivine Assignment of Power in the hands of ONE ."

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, but this is EXACTLY how christiams and others think.once you get out of that mindset and understand that theres NOTHING new under the sun, u will see that people in the east have proven your statment wrong.

Messages In This Thread

Title of Haile Selassie
i forgot to add:
Re: i forgot to add:
WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: Title of Haile Selassie *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com