HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Title of Haile Selassie
In Response To: Re: Title of Haile Selassie ()

Give thanks Ras Heru , aight , forward , just a little bit ...

"also, AS ABOVE-SO BELOW(all the things that are above u are also within u and vise-versa).i understand some dont deal with Incient antiquity of knowledge and some only just begun, some didnt start at all, but since Rastafari is from creation, then it is PAST the EOC doctrine. "

This true , still EOC is the soil on which RasTafari stand in this iwah . for this i&i will give it the importance it deserves .It's like a summary ...a brief account of iwahs of ourstory from which you can go to the roots .
It is true even that i&i have just begun to deal with Incient antiquity but in regards to this and what you seh then ..

"remember my lord, that Incient law, as above-so below and vise versa.the Incients knew that we are of the SAME source as the creator of all the heavens and earths."

i've read that Incients site Ethiopians as first gods ...don't know if this you refer to ...
but what you seh IS hot in i opinion , we are of the same source as the creator ...uhm ..is like to say that this SOURCE is the creator of which both i and my creator are made ...this what you are sayin ? the Creator of all things on earth and inna heaven has been created from this source ? if so he could not be the creator in i view ....and then IS the source who we should call Jah .

"everything came out of the source and everything must go back to the SAME source.yes i sight the creator, because i am also the creator on the PHYSICAL PLANE of things, so are u."

again this source is outhere , how would you define this source ? is the creator of heaven to go back to this source too ?
i am not Jah , i am of Jah .

"there is a saying that says if u know urself, u know all things, because all of the mysteries of creation and such are within u."
yahman ,

"there is NO place where u cannot find the creator, not only is it in the trees, water, the sun moon and stars, but if ones limit the creator to just one thing, how can it be omniPRESENT(which means ABSOLUTELY IVERYWHERE)."

an old example you sure know of this , look at the sun , is one but you and i benefit from him even if we are continents distant one fro the other . One and Omnipresent , speakin of Jah , is not a contradiction in i opinion . WE could take the i's dem for example too . i&i for me bring in the wordsound the connection between i and the higher i , which is Jah who dwell in me . And this is good fe everyone , still HIM is One .

"i hope u understand what i mean."

i really tryin , reasonin is for this , to know each other , things , and thyself better , that the motive of my questions too ,

yes I , HIM must be praised

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Title of Haile Selassie
i forgot to add:
Re: i forgot to add:
WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: WHAT WE ALL FAIL TO SEE
Re: Title of Haile Selassie *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com