Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: AU backs off on Zimbabwe issue

Mr Ayinde

You are going off topic again. But let me answer your questions or try to answer them.

First, under the new media laws of Zimbabwe, you cannnot have foreign investors in Zimbabewean media. So whoever the owners of the Fin Gaz are, they are Zimbawean. This is something you are most certainly not. It's one thing having much to say when you are in the West, and another seing the situation on the ground. Have you read Goerge Orwell's 1984? Yes, I know it wasn't written by a Black Man, but it paints a picture of a world like Zimbabwe today- where a purpoted revolution is driving the country against a wall. Incidentally, did you know that 1984 is one of the books that was withdrawn from the school curriculum recently?

Back to your questions. I do not know the editorial stance on Land of the Fingaz before the problems started in Zimabwe. Do you honelstly expect me to keep stacks of old papers? I suppose when I get to the National Archives, I will have a look.

You suffer from the delusion that anyone opposed to Mugabe must be supporting the Western view of Zimbabwe. I say delusion because you fail to recognise the dynamics of Zimbawean socio-econics, you have the arrogant assumption that Zimbabwe is a as two-dimensional as the books out of which you get your knowledge of it from.

I have made it clear from when I started to take part on this Board that I do not speak for any opposition group. I am a private citizen, and I find it insulting for you or anyone else to suggest or state otherwise.

You are also under the impression that the Land Seizures were initiated by Mugabe. If you did your reseacrh, you wil find that it was the Svosve peasants who got tired of the previous system, and moved on to a white man's farm. Mugabe's government sent the police after them. It was only a couple years later- as discontent over the mismanagement of the country intensified that he then repainted himself as the champion of Land reform.

Messages In This Thread

AU backs off on Zimbabwe issue *LINK*
Re: AU backs off on Zimbabwe issue *LINK*
Re: Whites Must Give Up the Land! *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com