HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Anger Can Be cultivated As Well As Respect
In Response To: We Can Choose Anger Or Respect ()

Which ever attitudes and activites we put into practice on a daily basis, those attitudes and activities becomes a part of our daily manifestations. Anger and animosity burns up more energies to be put into practice, because to be angry is a very puffy thing to do, a screw face and a puffy long mouth is appearent when a person is angry, and there is a certain amount of sterness and a frowning which is visible upon the face. There is no smile there is no laughter just a very serious countenance, which depicts that there is no internal joy. Sometimes this condition just last for a moment but that moment is enough, to allow an angry person to pull the trigger, and then regret it for the rest of his or her life.
Pleasantness, soberness and honesty are much better qualities, for any of us to put into practice on a daily basis, in order to cultivate respect for each other, as we live from day to day, and even if there is a disagreement on a given subject, because we are putting pleasantness into practice on a daily basis, we will be able, to be ready to forgive a brother or a sister, of his or her mistake, and will be in a position to correct the mistake together, because of soberness and honesty, which will be able to cultivate respect and edification. To cultivate Black Self Respect is not as hard as we may think it to be, all it takes is to care about your own people, who cared for you when you were but a helpless infant, and be happy that the Creator Created you as Black person, and then come to the glorious realization, that you have a responsibility, to care for and share respect, pleasantness, honesty and soberness among your own people, as you live from day to day. Set a great example for the following generation, try to put a smile and some laughter upon their young and lovely black faces.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

There was a computer error last night, which caused me to post the article I wrote four times, I just cannot explain how it happens, only to say when I press post the button did not move, so I pressed again and again. I do ask forgiveness for my mistake from everyone.

Messages In This Thread

Time To Get Degree In Black Self Respect.
Re: Time To Get Degree In Black Self Respect.
Unity , Peace and Love Start With Respect
let's live in harmony?
The World In Which We Live Is Very C omplicated
Anger Is Not As Nourishing As Pleasantness.
how do ini manage rage if rage is inevitable
We Can Choose Anger Or Respect
Anger Can Be cultivated As Well As Respect
Anger Is The Opposite Of Pleasantness
You Have No right Beat Or Kill a Brother Or Sister
So Now there areParentless Black Children All Over
We Must Try Healing Instead Of Revenge
Re: We Must Try Healing Instead Of Revenge
It Is So Common There Is No Concern
Re: You Have No right Beat Or Kill a Brother Or Si
Indeed, We Multiply Violence In Our Communities
We Must Abolish that Contest Of Being More Violent
Ras Marcus and All present..
Re: Ras Marcus and All present.. *LINK*
Re: Ras Marcus and All present..
Re: We Must Abolish that Contest Of Being More Vio *NM* *LINK*
Re: We Must Abolish that Contest Of Being More Vio
Re: We Must Abolish that Contest Of Being More Vio
If you nourish violence, You Go Down In Silence
We Must Work Hard For Community Restoration
Who Is Ready To Build Skill Training Centers?
Jails Are Not Wonderful Are Glorious Places .
Children Should Not Be Shooting In Schools
Each One Reach One, Each One Teach One
Drinking Alcohol And Smoking Is a Disaster
Melanin and Drugs
Re: Melanin and Drugs
Young Black Girls Must Be Protected
Positive Reasoning To Be Remembered
Re: Positive Reasoning To Be Remembered
Re: Positive Reasoning To Be Remembered
Take Good Care Of The BLack Woman

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com