HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.

"Madonna, Al Gore, Britney Spears, Adolf Hitler (oh yes, he was steeped in the occult, Blavatsky and all"

* haha. well fads come and go amongst the hollywood types like wildfire . . . i wouldn't take it too seriously. i'm assuming you are lumping together madonna and britney spears into the new age camp because of their current trendy obsession with some 12 step version of kaballah for dummies that infests the circles of hollywood's rich and notoriously silly. al gore . . .hmm, well perhaps he listens to yanni and likes to go to spas in aspen while he meditates and holds high tea with the dali lama while pretending to save the planet. whether this is evidence of a some occult conspiracy, i don't know.

hitler and his circle are another story though - i'm not so sure they were goddess worshipers . . . they seem to try to revive some folkish aryan pagan religion while trying to prove a linkage to the aryan "ancestors" of tibet and india(hence the blavatsky link). any reading of diop will show that aryan-ism is notoriously patriarchal. it is also know that the policies of the reich were very shall we say, traditional, in regards to the role of women.

i would say though that all the people you mention (Madonna, Al Gore, Britney Spears, Adolf Hitler) all have perhaps a more telling similarity . .. if in fact they do, they most likely approach non-western ideas and traditions from a thoroughly western perspective - which can and does lead to many perversions and misintepretations and ugliness.

i'm more worried about people thinking Al Gore is some saviour because he got an election stolen from him by the opposing clique in the New World Order. i'm more worried that western environmentalists and "green" thinkers still do not address the savage socio-economic inequalities which makes their "green" technologies nothing more than more gadgetry and trendiness for the predominantly rich white liberal "sensitive" types. one only needs to look at new orleans to see this venture capitalist meets yuppy scum brave new world of ideas being implemented. so - is this the problem becuase some of these folks like to think they are "tree hugging dirt worshippers" warriors for mama gaia . .. or is it perhaps more so because they still have their heads in their arse and they willingly or ignorantly ignore issues which allows for the capitalist juggernaut to run willy nilly over the "undesirables" while they hold hands and think how they are a new breed of messiahs?

Messages In This Thread

Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?
STILL MALACHI Z YORK'S SON?
WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESSIVE *LINK*
Re: WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESS
Zig-Zag-Zag
queen elizabeth, the British NWO's goddess *LINK*
Rastafari saying: alpha AND omega! *NM*
rasta as extention of chrisitanity?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com