HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.

I've been reading yours and people like Selassieville's posts on here for a long time. You my brother, have been kinda twisting for a long time. If you were a Rasta, I could understand this bulldog like stubborness you have about a certain thing. Nobody expects a Rasta to easily abandon, one of the founding tenets of their faith. But you aint no Rasta, your're an egyptologist or something.

It's clear, you aint no dummy, and it's clear that you are very wellread--do a lot of research.

In all that research you aint never come accross the idea that Nimrod is in direct opposition to Abraham--which means Nimrod/Babylon=matriarchy system. Abraham/Zion=patriarchy system. You aint never come accross that?

Even Sesh--one of my old sparring partners has posted on here this fact. You aint see that post?

What's the dealio, bruh? If you are going to impart knowledge, don't be deceptive.

A lot of people talking, spreading stuff, just don't know, but I got a feeling a kat, who knows so much about a Pharoah, has got to have run into some info about Nimrod and Babylon.
All that stuff kind of connects and interconnect.

How you gonna say Babylon was anti-goddess? The tiamat thing? Do you know what/who tiamat was? Despite what Massey wrote--she/it/him, wasn't the black goddess or any other kind of goddess of WoMankind,though she may be representative of the mother of all Beings. Come to think of it, that would make her goddess and it would make her black people, but it also makes her something else, but I'm not going to get it to that here.

You know who typhoon was? How about
Tyr? How about levitan? Wait...I got it. Bet you know who Apep, was.

For real though bruh, I would like to know why an Egyptologist is fronting about the info on Nimrod and Babylon.
I don't expect anybody to break though the fog and see the thing as I do, but why not impart the info as it is, if you know?

I know it can't be personal although I do remember going on another site and having people from this Site saying they hated me. "internet scholar" I think they called me. Hurt my feelings like a mofo. Made me stop posting for a minute cuz I aint
yapping to cause my peops to get mad. I'm doing what I think is right and beneficial for us.

I'm just kidding bruh, but I would like to debate you on this Babylon anti-goddess thing just to see who can come up with the most convincing schorlastic info.

Got luv fo mah peops
uh...we are peops, aint we, bruh?

Messages In This Thread

Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?
STILL MALACHI Z YORK'S SON?
WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESSIVE *LINK*
Re: WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESS
Zig-Zag-Zag
queen elizabeth, the British NWO's goddess *LINK*
Rastafari saying: alpha AND omega! *NM*
rasta as extention of chrisitanity?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com