HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Zig-Zag-Zag

when someone makes a conscious decision, that even though that person presents facts that "i dont care"(i could be wrong bout masimba, but this is the aura i get)...well it is truly pointless, you'll be preaching to the choir isciple (i am not a good singer so im not in the choir lol).

Zig Zag Zig=Father, Mother and Son. ofcourse the issue here, i think, is not the obvious, which is we all come from mothers, but it is masimba's 'divine' reverence for the female godess, the same as for the Male God. But, i think one should know, from a cosmic point of view, as well as the mother schools of thought (ancient india, egypt/kush, babylon and others) taught that this whole vast, infinite universe, came from the womb of darkness, and even in the 'mystical' jewish trodition, known as kabalah (which was taught to them by the sufis), GOD HIMSELF CAME FROM THE FEMALE ALL IN ALL, for the womb of the the universe which brought all things into existence, is the blueprint for the feminine energy. The first 'God' in most ancient societies was a female for a reason. Not only that, in africa, THE ZULUS STATE THAT THE GODESS OF THE EARTH WAS THEIR FIRST DIVINITY.

if one want to hold on to, or believe what they want fine, but when someone brings up facts, evidence, proof about something, acknowledge that even if its true, you dont want to deal with it...then it will be well. Glory to the Alpha AND Omega!

Messages In This Thread

Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Re: Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?
STILL MALACHI Z YORK'S SON?
WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESSIVE *LINK*
Re: WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESS
Zig-Zag-Zag
queen elizabeth, the British NWO's goddess *LINK*
Rastafari saying: alpha AND omega! *NM*
rasta as extention of chrisitanity?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com