HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.

[Sorry, I meant this thread, in response to your response to me]

hotep, 'cipe.
You know, I a self-proclaimed 'ciple myself.
Glad you got back at me instead of
staying pissed off and talking all around me.
I know I took some shots at you in that first post
but I really was playing.
The thing to do in them kind of cases is come back at me with
some insults and sarcasm of your own--like you do with
everybody else around here. The older I get the more I enjoy that kind of stuff.
As long as we still come out bruhs and sisters.

I knew what you were talking about from the jump, but why not call a spade a spade?

Why blame white imperialism on an originally black civilization when we both know
how important roots and beginnings are to a people. Babylon, was THE oldest
known civilization on earth. It's our roots--the roots of the Cushite.
The word "Babylon" might not be what the longtime riegn of the Cushites was originally called
but why not take advantage of the perception the Hebrews gave us, when what they have created is so widely known and accepted?

You and I both know that words and perception carry within them the power of the ages.

I know People get that hatred of Babylon, from the bible, but what people have to understand is one: the bible is of the forces of good and the forces of evil--just like everything else. The devil is going to get into everything, I don't care what it is or how pure it's origins. That's why the secret to knowing which voice is speaking in the bible or anything else, is to research and learn a little bit about what every record is saying because they are all saying the same thing. Look around you. Use your own reasoning powers. For example, how can anybody believe Noah was not only a righteous man, but perfect in goodness? Would you personally, be so vindictive and small as to curse your worse enemy to an eternity of slavery--not just him, but his innocent children, not even born yet--
when you know what goes along with slavery? Better to just go ahead just kill the mofo for laughing at, sucking, or cutting off your dick. Whichever story is true about what Ham supposedly did.

A man of morality would not see Noah as perfect in good, but perfect in evil--the vilest sumbitch, alive. I personally, don't think he had a dick, not one somebody would notice, anyway. Ham was laughing at his shiny scales.(one can easily deduce by reading the"book of Enoch")

A lot of us are mad at Jesus and the Apostle Paul, because of some of the things the bible says they taught or said even though we can feel most of what they reportedly said. But what we neglect to do is think about who has been messing with the bible all theses years--revising, editing adding, deleting and redacting. These Popes and elites--rapists, torturers, slavemasters, pedophiles. No doubt, they are going to have the bible saying things to benefit them.

Two: One voice in the bible claims historical Babylon is the den of all evil. Another voice says it's
"mystery" Babylon, which means it's another spritual city masquerading as/slandering
historical Babylon.
Which voice do we believe? What do we see with our own eyes?

It(Babylon)may have been an evil empire, it may not have been. Its still our roots. They are still our first Ancestors, and what we are supposed to do, is not be them,but be better than them--mentally, spiritually, and morally,it's call evolution, progress. Somebody who is still making the same mistakes as the ones that came before him aint progressing, he's devolving and eventually he's going to make himself extinct. That's why you have to know and acknowledge your roots. The greatest
gifts our Ancestors give us--whether they did evil or good--is the gift of example.

I'm going to tell you right now, that the secret for black people, to finding out the truth of the past is to first acknowledge that everything this world is teaching us and trying to get us to believe is a lie,--and then go from there. We probably don't even originate in Africa. Why do I say that? Because they try so hard to make us think we do. The fact is, we are aboriginal to the ENTIRE earth. There is evidence that Africa, was a place some of us fled too. Egypt really is no more significant to us, than Mexico. Babylon aint no dot in Mesopotamia. As the Hebrew scribe meant it, Babylon, was the Age and rule of the original satinent Homosapiens--the "Kushite peoples--one blood--one race. The seeds
of the Woman--not the snake.

We aint no Hamites. We WERE long before there was a White/reptilian, Noah and his
white children.(not to be confused with the majority of "white" people who are of the WoMan race)
Noah, never had any black/colored children until they mixed with the Cushites
and gave birth to the black elite/imperalists. It's true Nimrod was one these "born rulers". The difference is--according to all myths, is Nimrod sided with his mother's blood.
Noah, and his children are the Elites of this World--the ones destroying/enslaving/sucking off of
everybody else.

I'm not imparting this stuff to insult or generate hatred towards anybody. The Elite, like everything and everybody else, rests on both sides of the spectrum. Besides, I'm not saying anything some of them don't acknowledge themselves--if you do the research.

You ever wonder why Noah searched around and cursed innocent Caanan for something his own son did?

Because that's how the elites fight their battles. They never kill eachother. They always fight their wars by killing what they believe to be their divinely given slaves and cattle.

Do you know whom
that second story of genesis referred to when it said the second Adam/Noah, was given dominion over all the "beasts" Yeah, that's right beasts=me, you, everybody that aint fat and rich off the blood, sweat and tears of somebody else.
Jesus was at war with thses people. They hated him and he hated most of them. That's why anybody who thinks a Bush, or Pat Robinson, or anybody else loving and preaching money, is worshipping Jesus, is a fool.
That's why a thousand innocent Lebanese died in that war a few weeks ago, when the real combatants was way over on the other side of town.
That aint no swipe at Jewish people, anymore than when I rail against "white people" is a swipe at white people--it's a swipe at wrong. If people want to identify themselves with wrong, that's on them.
That's why thousands of innocent Iraqis were randomly picked up off the streets at the beginning of the second war in Iraq, and tortured to death for no reason.

I would like for Kats like you, who research and try to know things to come at me with their own research. If I'm wrong I want to know it. But I guess you can tell why people leave me alone in a conversation. Who wants to read "war and peace" in an internet discussion?
Don't encourage me, man unless you got lots of free time on your hand and/or have a like for reading.

Peace, Bruh

And if you think the reason people don't discourse with me is because they think the Nimrod stuff is too much nonsense to talk about--answer me this: what makes Hebrew myth, or Egyptian myth, or Christian myth, or any other History/myth, any more true, important or legitament than the myth of Nimrod?
I believe Nimrod and the secrets and tasks he left behind for certain ones to take up
is the only reason anybody, anywhere in this world is living with any kind of freedom today.

After saying all that, I still stand, as always, ready to acknowledge that I may be 100 percent wrong--backing the wrong horse which is why my unwaverable loyaly is not to Nimrod or anything else but the unknowable Creator, and all the forces of righteousness and good in the universe.

Messages In This Thread

Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?
STILL MALACHI Z YORK'S SON?
WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESSIVE *LINK*
Re: WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESS
Zig-Zag-Zag
queen elizabeth, the British NWO's goddess *LINK*
Rastafari saying: alpha AND omega! *NM*
rasta as extention of chrisitanity?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com