HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?

Stillarkudson, I will digress for just a moment from the original reasoning of “goddess worship” in order address your statement.

Let us not let the "babylon" word cloud/distract the true topic here.

*****But what we neglect to do is think about who has been messing with the bible all theses years--revising, editing adding, deleting and redacting. These Popes and elites--rapists, torturers, slavemasters, pedophiles. No doubt, they are going to have the bible saying things to benefit them*****

So in that case, why do we make such a fuss over bibles, and texts, and scripts anyway. Knowing that they are tainted for agendas, why HIGHLIGHT those words, in those books, in that particular language, within the context of that particular culture when as you said: *****Egypt really is no more significant to us, than Mexico*****

That is a true statement, but neither is Israel or Judah or anywhere else for that matter. IT amazes me how the mentioning or suggestion of Egypt has so many up in arms over making sure that it is disclaimed. Why is “Egypt” such a threat to ones today? The way I see it, it is because Egypt is such a threat to power/influence. There is so much intimidation when it comes to that area that ones will make statements such as *****We probably don't even originate in Africa*****

ANYTHING to take originality and greatness away from the region where the Daughters/Sons of the Sun began what is known as civilization. That is why I make no fuss over “Nimrod” or “Ham” or Noah or Moses or Y’shua. All of those legends, tales, histories, take place JUST OUTSIDE of what is known as continental Afrika...and that is no coincidence.

MY BIBLE is Iself within Nature. No editing or power struggles or politricks. You speak of doing my own research. Site a book or written source that you think I am repeating or following, other than what is written by my Heart and Mind into the Universal Oneness that I am definitely EXPERIENCING, not reading, not listening but experiencing everyday.

What makes Egypt no different from Mexico or even Mars, is Nature. From Venus to Earth to our own lives to Mars to Sirius ALL obey the same forces and laws...That is absolute universal law.

Within Nature, there is no conflict. There is no agenda other than continuing the circles. We spend so much time debating and arguing over celebrities of yesterday while not learning lessons of today. Many know that the scripts and texts must obey the laws of Nature. Why would I not call “a spade a spade” as you say? Why would you not come right out and say that Nature is the Truth. The bible is only a book of CHOICES and does not emphasize Nature (the collective/power of ALL/ONE). So what we have is the CONTINUOUS err and diversion of mankind because even though the source and destination of our/selves IS Nature, the Truth is hidden within fairy-tales and fables and parables in order to suppress a Universal Creator/Jah and promote an externalized, male-gendered, lightning-striking, fear-invoking GOD. Notice that all teachings must be tied in to some form of oganized ism or schism, and those that follow other paths towards the SAME destination are ostracized and demonized as "pagan" or "heathen". Look at the statement of some calling others "non Rastas" or "new age" for example, just because there is an overstanding beyond their grasp or limitations. (ego fear)

What would I need to “FEAR” my Creator for? Why would the spiritual relationship to what I am a part of be one of FEAR. Fear is a demonic state. Fear is a repressive, repulsive state. Love is the essence of gravity of which all “bodies” obey (combine/unite). Love is the natural instinct of acknowledging that Ones need other Ones for something; be it survival, defense, companionship or procreation. THAT is one of the truths that I follow.

Love (or acknowledging the collective cohesion of Jah's ALL) is a Natural Truth. No tricks needed.

The problem with society today is that we are presented with “Commands”. An external command through a fear-oriented premise is UN-NATURAL and DESTRUCTIVE. It is fractured because instead of one overstanding the harm done to ALL (including oneself) by harming someone/something else, we are just instilled by a fear or wrath consequence from an external authoritative male figure.

External (non-integral) authority discounts the accountability/connectivity of one's own self choice, which translates to self-salvation and self-damnation (but this is too much individual power for ones trying to control the masses).

Ironically, we are taught to defeat the ego, egotistically. It is in all of OUR best interest for all of us to act right...not because of eternal rewards or eternal burning or lightning strikes.

The Bible's presentations alone makes it easy for "leaders" such as Bush and Popes to use "divine guidance" or "divine authority" to further a corrupt agenda. They are not the first, nor will they be the last.

What has happened is that the Bible (book of Choices) does not clearly state that those choices must be made within Nature (mother's bosom). It teaches us that a Male-Supreme-Force supercedes the universe's natural acknowledment/acceptance of feminine/regeneration/truth. That is the "downfall of man", ironically symbolized as a story of a prohibited tree, a wombman, and a snake. And that is the genesis of the destruction of nature and her "worshipers". (indigenous)

Now of course ones will say that it is not the Bible, but the presenters of the Bible that are off course...but even within Rastafarian biblical explanations do I hear ones present a truthful re-presentation of Feminine/Truths as premised within a Scriptural context.

Notice, what or who/what is the supreme authority in Nature, other than the collective unity and balance and harmony of ALL of Nature. Nature is a balance of earth, water, air, and fire...no hierarchy...just cyclical perfection. (oh darn, that New Age stuff, right?) How is it New Age when that overstanding is as old as man's awareness of the Universe?

AND what "externalized supreme authority" does is reinforce the mindset that Capital Punishment (such as condemning a sinner to eternal hell) is indeed justified. ("God did it")("the will of God")(hey, the Almighty does it, why is it wrong?) see???

That brings me to GODDESS WORSHIP. No matter what perspective or orientation one is researched or instilled with, goddess worship is the true overstanding of Nature’s productive and re-generative energies. This is spiritual and scientific, both of which are twins. So many minds are poisoned with the idea of “worship” relating to kneeling before, lighting candles, chanting, invoking, and deifying. But true worship is acknowledging the value. There is no man who comes NOT from a WOMB. There is no man who has children that did not have to “worship” the female body and mind in order to gain phallic entry through the gateway of life in order to give a ‘tithing’...to leave/deposit a "gift" and to wait and see what happens within the following nine months. We can dilly-dally over this all we want but the truth is that ALL men and women worship/worshiped a Goddess (be it wife or mother) (be it conscious or sub-conscious) at one point in time of our life...PERIOD. Any notion of God or Father had to be introduced/taught/instilled. The nipple of the bosom was our bible. The gift of the Magi (seed) who travelled to the Star of Auset (egg) is the truth of Creation.

Atheists and devil-worshipers had to still be conceived and born of the womb.
But even Rastafari could not have been conceived nor born without the Father (God) "worshiping" the Mother (Goddess).

No mystery that the sex act (goddess fertility ritual) involves Earth, Water, Air and Fire...and you must wait until SHE is ready, able and willing.

That my friend is the absolute natural truth of the UNIVERSE whether one accepts it, or it is sacredly written, or it is inspired, or not.

If that is “egyptology”, so let it be written, so let it be done.

Nature can exist without the so-called “Bible”
The Bible cannot exist without so-called “Nature”
So which one is the TRUE word of Jah?

Messages In This Thread

Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Re: Goddess rejection is the genesis of babylon.
Do we overstand true "goddess worship"?
STILL MALACHI Z YORK'S SON?
WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESSIVE *LINK*
Re: WHEN WOMEN ARE IN POWER, THEY ARE ALSO OPPRESS
Zig-Zag-Zag
queen elizabeth, the British NWO's goddess *LINK*
Rastafari saying: alpha AND omega! *NM*
rasta as extention of chrisitanity?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com