HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians

Greetings, Give thanks not PREY-ses to HIM most high JAH RASTAFARI!!!! In these tymes of trials and tribulations is it still necessary to debate "superiority" of any race. Yes IHI, Rasta is founded from our ancestors in ZION and holds deep culture and roots to Afrika. So does that mean a "white" Rasta can never understand or comprehend these deep meditations of our ancestors. It makes me ILL everytime IHI try to go to a reasoning page or site the issue is "white, black, red, yellow". Who cares???? Is that not BABYLON your discussing. Is it not the devils we so try to exclude ourselves from that make these things "issues" to even discuss. RAASSSS KHLAAHHHHTTTTHHH!!!! IHI say!!! The meaning of RASTA is to break these barriers and focus on JAH work, JAH love, JAH IHIninty!!!!! It deeply saddens me that these are issues true workers of JAH focus on. We are ONE, in heart, love, and spirituality!!! Not diveded!!! For any damn ting that is diveded is not RASTA, is not love, is not my focus, and should not be yours. IHI feel teachings of suffration are very important to our culture, teachings of the way things were and are is important, but discussion of "white, black" is not important. How do these discussions help move forward, help progress, help anyting. THEY DON'T!!!!!!! They move US back, they keep us stuck where they want us. IHI am sure their are some who feel this discussion must be talked about and must be trown into the face of all who come across it. But not IHI!!! IHI only hold the chance in my heart to find more who feel the same as IHI and are ready to move forward with dignity, pride, and no DIE-VISION!!!! JAH bless, and let the glory and love of RASTA fill your days with LIVITY!!!

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com