HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Divisions among Rastafarians
In Response To: Divisions among Rastafarians ()

Blessed heart of love,

No..the struggle is far from over and some would say that the true struggle is only now beginning, as now the lies have been unburied and the white world can no longer hide from their sons and daughters the truth of the condition of Africans at home and abroad- a state of poverty in both the economy of the black community and the self-esteem of the black community, as so many have been loosed of the physical slave chains only to be shackled mentally by capitalism- the slave master for humanity. But like His Majesty has said, (paraphrase) "the worst is over for the African"- meaning that the key to salvation, freedom redemption repartriation has been made apparant, as indeed through the wall-tumbling work of Marcus Mosiah Garvey, and the guidance of the one whom John Marcus I led InI to, the African at home and in the diaspora has gained the courage to stand up and speak out against oppression, to demand what rightfully belongs to him, or else a hotter fire will ensue. Through the knowledge and pride of what Africa "means" on a historical basis, that by knowing that the African is the "stone that the builder refused" and is now the "head cornerstone", the African can live in a greater joy- strenght&hope- and patiently, THOUGH NOT SILENTLY, await what he deserves- 7, 9, 13 miles of high water ship. Selassie I has redeemed and InI know what will come to pass.

So through promoting the teachings of the Honorable Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey I, the pursuit of black love, black pride, the establishment of Black Supremacy, the Rastaman will never forget one of the underlying principles of INI movement- that this is the BLACKMAN REDEMPTION MOVEMENT. Salvation is not exclusive to the African- the Prophet, Priest, and the King have spoken otherwise from the beginning and throughout to the present- the welfare of the African at home and abroad must remain the fundamental concern of InI believers in HIM.

So what to do? Use the limited freedom of speech available in this beast to flood the congress, parliament, president, queen, prime minister with more letters, use the limited freedom of assembly to rally around and make InI demands known- REPARTRIATION WITH REPARATIONS! There seems to be no problem with organizing a world-wide protest against a war in Iraq- so why not start with a monthly protest in Washington? Like the hippies used to due back in the days of Vietnam....

The more we speak up, the more they have to listen. Can't shut us all up. JAH Guide. HOLY EMMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI ADONIE-I JAH RASTAFARI JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

Messages In This Thread

Divisions among Rastafarians
Yes I , it is an African thing, first and foremost
move up *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com