HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?

Maybe my post look like arrogancy, but from Your side look someting like ignorancy when U say: "...who were taken from Africa by your white ancestors...". It is ingorancy- my nation do not paticipate in the slave trade, and when U say " your ancestors..." U say simply untrue. What what I want to say is- dont mix up my people with slave masters cause it is simply unjust. Some say that InI dont respect the Elders. InI have BIG respect to them.Them is like living stream of knowledge. InI know not only history of my nation but also history of Ethiopia,Africa what is RAS etc. But it is also mystical. Who I`am ,proove only my daily living , not forum. Raspect to all with open mind and heart.

well i'm not taking back my talk or message if i'm ignorant, you have only further proved your arrogance, and ignorance on top, as you fail to see, no white people never said Rastafari, Ras means head, and Rastafari the man was a black man.

face facts the white nation did take us black people out of Africa by force, and they did rape our beautiful black females, show me in our history as black people, did our males do this to your females unless they were forced to do so.

you read lazy and you just want to hide from the truth every nation was involved in the slaving of black people, so when i say your white ancestor this statement is not personal it's general to all white people.

Not all white people are wicked but the majority is and this was well proven by their actions in the slave trade, rasfael you can't rebutt me or my message, because i know what i spoke was the truth, and everyones response to you so far from what i have observed, as told you the truth in response to your response to Baba Ras Marcus's message and post.

typical white persons response i'm ignorant because i said when your white ancestors took black people away from AFRICA, did not you say you was white and that no one can tell you that you are not a Ras because you are white, that is arrogant, because anyone, can tell you anything they choose or please about yourself, it's down to you whether you accept what they are saying about you to be true or not.

Whatever you say Black people were the only ones called Ras one time rasfael you just like your other white friend who call yourselves Ras are just wagoness jumping on the black nations mission, Rastafari is so sweet for black people it was'nt good enough for you white people to leave the trod as a black movement you have to come with Praising JAH as nothing to do with colour common statement from black friends of the white nation, and white people even more often.

you feel powerful now rasfael, since you could respond back to me just to say you spot ignorancy in my post.

from you told this forum you was white i would have to regard the slave master as your ancestor, even if you are a good socalled white person, i would still say the wicked slave master was your ancestor, for the good socalled white people lived side by side with the wicked white people, but did they the socalled good whites stop the brutality inflicted on the blacks?

you hold onto your arrogance see where it gets you.

right now even if you was off this forum if you and me was reasoning in the street face to face in the physical realm and you responded to me like how you responded to Baba Marcus, i would not say anything different from what i put in my post, so call it ignorant all you like, one time no socalled white Ras was in the Rastafari movement, use Mystics all you like as a your stronghold of reasoning, that holds no weight with me,Ras was never a title designated to any white people living anywhere in the world one time, and you are running away from the fact thats why your response to me was to say i show ignorancy and that my post does not speak the truth and that your ancestors never took part in the slave trade, how do you know they never?

As far as I see it, you're white, and whether you are good or bad those white slave masters who iltreated the black nation, are your ancestors, whether you come from Germany, France, could be Mexico or Spain, those people look all white to me, and they all took part in slavery and the slave trade, from you tell me you are white i view you as a descendent of the wicked slave master even if you are good and praising HAILE SELASSIE I AS THE ALMIGHTY.

that said like someone as said on here a few times well, it's going to take bravery to get rid of mental slavery.

Nyahbinghi judgment says death to black and white downpressors, and your response was that of a downpressor.

that said i remain Hon KES AA ADOFO;
KES AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEC.

ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST

MY LORD AND EMPRESS BLESSED.

Messages In This Thread

Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?
About Respect
How many of them hail Marcus? *NM*
Re: How many of them hail Marcus?
Black Star Liner
Re: Black Star Liner
Re: How many of them LOVE Marcus?
Re: How many of them LOVE Marcus?
A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Re: H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Why cant they use...
Re: Why cant they use...
IthiopianRasses do not want Black Jamaicans using
'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: 'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com