Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Black Star Liner
In Response To: Black Star Liner ()

BLESSED C LIONTREE
YOU SAY THIS,I wonder at the The Priests words that no "white" can impart anything of worth into his mind or heart. I have no doubt that that is his truth. I do wish for the Priest an experience that is positive so that His Majesties Words ring true without partiallity,
"The fruit of cooperation is success.

Well my words were no white male can sharpen me or brighten my countenance, I was born in white britain, the Place where that Royal charter for the slave trade was issued.

let me further note these words,I do wish for the Priest an experience that is positive so that His Majesties Words ring true without partiallity,
"The fruit of cooperation is success.

right now i have the dvd of the Emperor's stay in Bath, so don't go telling me about experiences that is positive that His Majestie's words ring true without partiallity.

right now i can't question the actions of the Almighty, but i will not dismiss the wickedness of the white nation done to the black nation through slavery, 500 years have not changed how the majority treat the black nation, Marcus Garvey says not even a white bird will fly over AFRICA WHEN IT RETURNS TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE WHICH IS BLACKER BLACK AFRICA.

MANY OF YOU USE THE FACT BLACK RASSES HAVE EMBRACED YOU TO JUSTIFY YOUR POSITION TO BE CALLED RAS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE WHITE, I HAVE LOOKED AT YOUR RESPONSE, IT AS NO BEARING ON ME, I DON'T KNOW ANY WHITE PERSON WHO AS MADE ME REACH WHERE I WANT TO REACH, SO WHAT EVER YOU SEE AS MY TRUTH AS YOU PUT IT, YOU CAN'T HELP ME.

I'M NOT THEM IN SHASHAMANE, OR PROPHET KWAME IN GHANA, KING EMMANUEL THE HEAD OF THE E.A.B.I.C TAUGHT ME LOVE WITH SECURITY.

SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO US IN AFRICA WHEN WE SHOWED LOVE TO THE WHITE NATIONS WITHOUT SECURITY, SOME OF US ENDED UP BEING SLAVES AND WHAT EVER INSPIRATION PROPHET MARCUS GARVEY WAS TO YOU, AS A WHITEMALE, THIS STILL DOES NOT CHANGE HOW BARBARIC THE WHITE NATIONS IN NUMBERS WERE TO THE BLACK NATIONS

YES LIONTREE YOU HAVE MANY PROJECTS SET UP IN AFRICA, BUT UNTILL YOUR WHITE FAMILY GLOBALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY APOLOGIZE AND RECTIFY THE WRONG DONE TO HUMANITY THROUGH SLAVERY ALL CAN'T BE FORGIVEN.

IT IS THE WHITE NATION, WHO TOOK US OUT OF AFRICA, AND BOBO, BINGHI, TTI, ALL THAT GATHER IN EITHER GHANA,OR ETHIOPIA, MAY EMBRACED YOU AND YES SHOW YOU LOVE, BUT THE FACTS REMAIN WITH ALL YOUR LOVE FOR HIS MAJESTY IT CAN'T BLOT OUT THE INJUSTICE YOUR ANCESTORS INFLICTED ON MY BLACK ANCESTORS.

CAN I REMIND YOU WHAT GARVEY SAID ABOUT HIS COLOUR AND HOW PROUD HE WAS OF IT.

MOSIAH GARVEY SAID, I AM A PROUD BLACKMAN, HONOURED TO BE A BLACKMAN, WHO IN GOD'S CREATION WOULD'NT WANT TO BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A BLACKMAN.

EVERYDAY I'M TOLD LOVE AS NO COLOUR IF THAT REALLY IS THE CASE WHY DID THE SLAVE MASTER TARGET AFRICA? WHY NOT CHINA OR SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT? ROBBING AFRICA OF ITS RESOURCES IS ONE THING, TAKING THE NATIVE AWAY SLAVING THEM AND BEING BRUTAL TO THEM IS DAMN WICKED.

C LIONTREE, I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM, MAY BE I CAN FORGIVE THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WHITE NATION THROUGH SLAVERY, BUT DON'T ASK ME TO FORGET, ARE YOU ASKING ME TO FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SLAVERY TO LET HIS MAJESTIE'S WORDS RING TRUE WITHOUT PARTIALLITY? I HOPE YOU IN YOUR TRUTH CHECK WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED AND SAID TO ME, BECAUSE I HAVE CHECK OUT WHAT YOU SAID, YES SHOULD EUROPEAN'S USE RAS IS THE TOPIC, BUT BABA EXPLAINED ABOUT THE INJUSTICE OF THE WHITE NATION THROUGH SLAVERY AND THE SLAVE TRADE, SO THIS TOPIC AS GONE FURTHER THAN WHITES HAVING THE RIGHT TO BE ADDRESSED AS RAS.

IF THE NYAHBINGHI HOUSE WANT TO CROWN YOU RAS EVEN IF YOU ARE WHITE THAT'S UP TO THEM, BUT THAT'S NOT A ORIGINAL NYAHBINGHI THEOCRACY ORDER PRINCIPLE FROM ANCIENT TIME.

MANY WHITES UP TO DATE STILL CAN'T SHARE A CHALICE, OR CHANT THE NYAHBINGHI DRUM IN A NYAHBINGHI GATHERING.

ANYWAY I WONT STRETCH THIS OUT BUT I HAVE TAKEN IN WHAT YOU HAVE SAID GIVE THANKS ALL THE SAME.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

I.N.R.I.

Messages In This Thread

Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?
Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?
About Respect
How many of them hail Marcus? *NM*
Re: How many of them hail Marcus?
Black Star Liner
Re: How many of them LOVE Marcus?
Re: How many of them LOVE Marcus?
A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Re: H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Why cant they use...
Re: Why cant they use...
IthiopianRasses do not want Black Jamaicans using
'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: 'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com