HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: How many of them LOVE Marcus?

We will search in vain within the rainbow coalition that this worldwide Rastafari movement has become for the non-African who TRULY loves Marcus. How can they? Why should they? Marcus loved Africans, he lived for Africans and he died for Africans, so, any African with a conscious mind, any African who has not lost a part of that conscious mind between the crotches of some 'white' woman, will know that he has to LOVE MARCUS.

How else will you be free? Love Marcus, love his mission and love his people. How else will you be free?

Today, some who call themselves Rastafari find it most convenient to hold Haile Selassie above all else, they call him God, even though in his lifetime, he never made this claim. He never would have, because as a christian, he had been taught that to do so is blasphemy. Yet, even though I scorn this rainbow coalition for chanting Haile Selassie I (because I know thier motive), I know that he is God. Just as I know that every African on this Earth is God.

When God worked as Marcus Garvey, He spoke this word to the unconscious : Africa for the Africans at home and abroad. Up you mighty Race! Then, when God walked as Haile Selassie, He said this word to the unconscious: Love your brother, love all men, for you are all brothers.

THIS is my view : Africans should realise that without the fulfillment of the first word, there is no point in seeking to fulfill the second. We are still under the first word; the word of Haile Selassie is not for those working now but for those yet to come. Those who will walk in an Africa that is restored to it's rightful place in creation. These are the ones who will be able to love all peoples because they will no longer be in a position where any will take thier kindness for weakness. And, because the family will be re-united, physically as well as spiritually, no demon will be able to come in disguised as a 'brother'.

Meditate some more on the word of Haile Selassie, and you will see that he was speaking on how to strengthen a nation that already existed. That nation does not yet exist. Follow NOW the word of Marcus Garvey because you know that he spoke of how to bring that nation into existence. To carry on at this time as some do, is to live in a fantasy world; they are like ones who buy a lottery ticket, and, immediately commence dreaming on the life of luxury that is to come. Instead of strengthening your arm and going out to realise your dream.

One Love? Yes. But not yet.

Messages In This Thread

Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?
Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans?
About Respect
How many of them hail Marcus? *NM*
Re: How many of them hail Marcus?
Black Star Liner
Re: Black Star Liner
A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
Re: A dwarf standing on a Giant's shoulders...
H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Re: H.I.M. presentation @ Marcus Garvey Center
Why cant they use...
Re: Why cant they use...
IthiopianRasses do not want Black Jamaicans using
'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: 'white' ras = TARZAN
Re: Should Ras Be Used By Europeans? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com