HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: WHY DO BLACK RASTAFARIAN MEN DATE WHITE WOMEN?

You wrote:

„WHY do you think I want you to weep “endlessly” because you chased/chase white women and had a mulatto daughter because of that? If you see fit to run to white females with their lustful and hypocrites selves, you cannot blame those of us who will never do that. I repeat, I could have stayed living in a little town in Germany, and be surrounded with white folks but I will NEVER think to date one of them because I can’t ignore the substance of who I am! For some pro-black blacks you can pass off as a traitor with your half-white daughter. As for me pure black children are the best it is how I see things. You don’t want to mix your private life with issues reasoned on theses boards but you quickly jumped to tell "your" example in this thread and others. The bottom line PatriotWarrior is that you have a mulatto child that only give you reasons to be vocal about interracial relationships and mutliculturism.“

Bantu, you can’t be sooo dumb as to twist things and claim that I am the one against you and your horde of gangsta boy-friends!!! …

Yes, I wrote that!

Almost all your words are dishonest! The word “endlessly” I used was used in a figurative context (and I’m sorry you failed to see through that). To be frank with you, I see you using this post (or your particular replies to my posts) now as some private weapon to spout your mouthings and settle any “past scores” you may be having with me, in a rather dishonest way … My first post was clear that I agree with you -- in principle -- on the topic at hand; my initial motive was to point out to you that it is not only Rastafarian men who marry white women, but that there are also black women who marry whites, and even other (non-Rastafarian) black males who date/marry across the race-line. My primary motive, in fact, was to show that racial inter-marriage is a two-way thing, not some Rasta-owned, masculine, chauvinistic macho-monster hating black women you’re portraying it as being . I understand, though, that there MAY numerically be more black males in (black-white) interracial relationships than the sum totals of any of the other three parties involved.

One thing I see with you -- something cunning, dishonest -- is that you easily make personal things become general, whereby the word “Bantu Kelanu” should become transformed to “Mama Afrika”, your country Congo becomes Afrika, a Congolese -- [even a criminal one!] -- should become equivalent to any Afrikan, be the archetype ... This is plainly silly! You can’t write to me about “chasing white women” -- {i.e. in that present tense} --as if I told you that is what I do, or that my daughter was conceived last night with a white woman, or that I am searching for “white love” at this juncture in my life … If you think I keep “hunting after white girls”, you have every right to bury your head in such silly thoughts, but please don’t bring such speculations into this discussion as a “fact” you know. Speculation brings only ignorance, silliness, shame in the end!

For you to write that “I could have stayed living in a little town in Germany, and be surrounded with white folks but I will NEVER think to date one of them because I can’t ignore the substance of who I am! For some pro-black blacks you can pass off as a traitor ...” is one of THE SILLIEST, DUMBEST THINGS I EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I REPEAT: I am not Bantu Kelani, and I don’t come from the rubbles of your country. I never came to live here because of some crazy, self-made war in my country, I came here under different circumstances from those you came under when you passed thru that “little town” (plus all the real German wickedness you experienced) 11 years ago. It is not my fault that Germany seems to have been so unkind to you, Bantu, and neither should it be personal to you that I have a 7-year-old, half-black/half-German daughter, the *only* multi-racial child I will ever have in my life … (whatever multi-racial means to you). Keep your violent Congolese “war” mentality to yourself, and I’ll keep mine!

You wrote:

“I’ve heard brothers say a thousand times that black women LOVE to marry white man as much as black men in this racist world. Frankly it is not true! Black women would love nothing more than to be with their black brothers! Unfortunately, many black women find that hard to obtain because black men don't want to commit to them. If your statistics are valid, then why black women have the lowest marriage rates of all races, especially when it comes to fatherless homes and lonely sisters? In fact, I’d say that black men have the tendency to avoid commitment to black women. It sure isn't because black women who don't want to be married. Examples: SO MANY black celebrities (that include the Jamaicans and the Rasta musicians, the American Hip Hop artists and the ball payers) have mixed babies and non-black women all over. Talk about black women being so light skin obsessed to reject to reject their own men, in terms of interethnic unions, black men have the greatest tendency everybody knows that! Go to London, Paris, Cologne, New York, L.A, or Denver... and tell me what you see???

There you go gain: … Defending, Twisting and then Attacking [The wrong people] … (even where you are not supposed to be defending, where there is nothing to defend). For you, I think anything about black women should be biased: in their favour, that is, no matter what the truth may be! You have the audacity and ill-manners to call every black man -- (and also every white woman) -- all those DESPICABLE names (because they sleep with each other), but you immediately become defensive of the same people whom you’d, in your otherwise “normal” state of mind, call “traitors”! You appear to be someone with quite a childhood background, quite a character. I don’t know why I have to repeat this, but I already wrote to you that I’m *personally* NOT for those marriages you write about, so what are YOU arguing about here?

Do I support INTRA-racial marriages within the Black Family? Yes!

Am I searching for a white woman in my life? No!

So what the hell is all this ceaseless RANT from you against me about (if not just a continued personal attack)? Do you understand this?????!

You wrote:

“My question here is, “strong” black women shouldn’t speak up? From my standpoint I know many available, well educated, beautiful black women who are ignored and rejected because of their inability to be WHITE women. So I believe that in order to have genuine respect for the black woman, black men and black women sure need to talk. There are many brothers out there that don’t try, or give up on their "own" woman because IT IS TOO HARD, Ras K speaks truth about that! The whole game plan is to date out of the race because it is infinitely easier to black men, and SO MANY black women feel a sense of the prejudice form black men. Black women are affected by these self haters. Black women should speak the truth? Why sistas must endure such hostility and abandonment by brothas? TELL ME WHY?”

All these issues you pointed out are nothing new to my ears (and I was hoping that you already knew that, am angered that you pretend to know about me). Have I ever told you that “strong black women shouldn’t speak up”? … That standpoint of yours is also MY standpoint, and the only problem I see with you is that I think you like “monopolising things”, really(!), to make yourself the ideal of all ideas, even shared ideas, common knowledge that anyone can pick up on the common streets of life! I think it is even near-impossible to reason with you -- (objectively) -- on any issue concerning the most disadvantaged of our people -- i.e. black women -- once you mingle in your own suspicions and evilness and nonsense into such discussions (concerning not only you as an Afrikan Bantu woman, but concerning ALL OUR WOMEN: our own mothers, sisters, wives or future wives etc). Also, I think you like barking at people, commanding people (you think belong) UNDER you, even black people, or screaming orders at others (and expecting them to take them): But I know and have experienced all that before, have met people like you before … You think you can behave any way you like and no-one should criticize -- but, instead, adore -- you just because you are one single black woman? I think you are mistaken, because your blackness is also mine, any other’s, and you can’t expect me to say “yes” to everything you say, just because you are a black woman: one from millions!!!

I am not your ‘boy’!

You wrote:

“I already talked about that. BLACK ARTISTS AND BLACK ATHLETES ARE SEEN WITH MORE WHITE FEMALES THAN SISTERS...so what can you say? You mean to tell me it is just a "fad" that only typified celebrities??? We both know this just show the deplorable interracial tendency of black men and white women in the United States, Europe, and the Caribbean.. The tendency is in the African continent is milder like you say. However, today, continentals are being spiritually and socially corrupted by this phenomenon. Especially if a good number of continental political leaders support interracial marriages, and so many continental youth follow the HIP HOP and Reggae artists, which essentially hang out/sleep with someone of another race or ethnicity, especially white.”

I already answered that.

You wrote:

“So, why you mentioned him? You seem to care.”

Give me a break!

You wrote:

“I have often heard this suspicion about my color. I don't know if you know but pure Bantu/blacks can have rather lighter skin without a strain of white or Asiatic blood! I am Ngala/Kongo so I am not a mixed woman, I am simply a Bantu with brown-yellowish skin I am 100 % black. But it is true I prefer very dark men because I consider myself very "pro-black". I know TONS of sistas who will only date/marry very dark skinned brothas in particular, now what?

OK. I know about the Bantus, though perhaps not about “pure Bantus” … or, indeed, that we can be “light-skinned” (sometimes), or just lighter than the “ordinary/NORMAL black” … But I also know that we can’t be “yellow”, except something’s wrong. I know it because I am of course also a Bantu, being from Southern Afrika. I am not interested in arguing with you about what a Bantu is, or what constitutes a Bantu, but I STILL find your rough attitude toward other blacks REALLY CONTENTIOUS, and how would you feel, anyway, if Real Afrikan Patriots dismissed you as “miscegenated” (if they mistook/judged you as such, just as you’re busy judging people), or if they called you a “Bleacher” & a Traitor?!

How would you feel?

It is not strange for those sistas to date darker-skinned brothers because it is more or less like that in any race: women are usually lighter than men, on average, even among whites!

You wrote:

“DO YOU REALLY THINK WITH THE WHITES WHO OPPRESS US 24/7 365, THOSE WHO LUST BLACK MEN/WOMAN, ESPECIALLY THE SO-CALLED “RASTAFARIANS,” BEAR NO POSSIBILITY IN MENDING OUR PAIN AND UNITING OUR FAMILY? THEY DO! It is about time the whites who supposedly know our struggle (those who sleep with black men/woman thinking they are part of our community) do something to make some kind of reparation for the sins of their white ancestors, grandparents, and brother and sisters.”

I hope you now already know what my views are on that, so I don’t need to repeat myself.

Messages In This Thread

WHY DO BLACK RASTAFARIAN MEN DATE WHITE WOMEN?
Re: ???
John Heinrik Clarke......
Re: John Heinrik Clarke......
THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENOCIDE *LINK*
Re: THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENO
Re: THOSE WHO RAISE BLACK BOYS PERPETRATE BLK GENO *LINK*
IS WHOOPI GOLDBERG AGAINST THE NORM
Re: IS WHOOPI GOLDBERG AGAINST THE NORM
correction
HISTORY OF WHITE FEMINIST GENOCIDE POLICYON BLACKS *LINK*
'BEAUTY QUEEN MURDERS BOYFRIEND," (COURT TV..5/31) *LINK*
Re: Karibkween, Great posts!
Re: TYPO
Re: ??!!!
Call it UN WRITTEN LAW
Re: Call it UN WRITTEN LAW
bull$&^* my queen is sittin right here!
Re:
slander ?i didnt say he was bad!
Anyone who knows BOBO , nees no proof! *NM*
live in living COLORS all the girl u kno demOurs
Can someone from Bobo Shanti house answer this
Yas , give not thy seed to molech!
Re: Call it UN WRITTEN LAW
I didnt know you could "own" livity *NM*
Re: I didnt know you could "own" livity
not to mention the bobo winder!
Re: not to mention the bobo winder!
No just show the truth!
MOST??
Ayinde...
Re: Ayinde...
Re: Good points brother Ayinde!
WATCH THE WORDSOUND!
Re: WATCH THE WORDSOUND!
Re: WATCH THE WORDSOUND!
WHY DO HARD CORE RASTA LIVE SCATTERED
Re: WHY DO HARD CORE RASTA LIVE SCATTERED
Awo! Yes I! Fire away!
Re: MACHO BULLCRAP ON PURPOSE!!!
Re:ok.now what.serious things agwaan, and this

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com