HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let us admit that there is a color competition

You do share a lot of information from your many oceans of experiences. Your experiences should help you to remain strong, since experience teaches wisdom. It is very good to hear from you, and you should use your vast oceans of knowledge, to help in the resistance of deceptive information, as you live from day to day. Above all you should not allow yourself to be put down, by the things which people say about you, as long as you are sure that you are walking and talking, in the great universe of truth and rights.

I, inside myself, do not allow any false information to enter, into my internal net work of goodness. I do analize all information, and rationalize my words before I speak them. That is not to say, that I cannot make mistakes, but as soon as I realize that I have made a mistake, it gives me great pleasure to correct it, so that I can continue to proceed to higher learning.

Color is a great distinction, because of color we can know the great difference between people, animals and material things. It is so amazingly concieted, that people will come on this forum of reasoning, and post their opinions, saying that color do not make a difference, and that their is just one race of people the human race. If there is only one race of people, why was it our people of African origin, were and still are being enslaved, in order to make us into christians, as was said to be one of the reasons, for the enslavement of African people?

Let us take a few examples, to illustrate, the great differences and distinctions of color, among people as well as material things. If you park your red car in a parking lot, and when you return to find your red car, their is no red car in the parking lot, you are not going to try to drive out a car of a different color, and then say they are all cars there is no difference, you are probably going to call the police, and report that your car is stolen, giving them the various discriptions of how the car was painted, as well as the brand are make of the car. The same goes for the animals and birds in the universe, their are birds and fishes and animals, having various different colors, and are normally indentified by their colors and other various kinds of appearances.

Now let us to go to people, if you left your black child at school, and then return to get him or her later, but when you get there, to get your black child, you are told that your black child was taken by a white, Chinese or Indian person, and that you should take one of the white childred who are left there, because we are one race of people, the human race so it does not make any difference, do not tell this international audience of reasoning, that you would just smile and say that's alright, I do agree with you, and then take that white child and move on, not even knowing what has become of your own child, you would be pissed off as they like to say, and you would be calling in the police, and you would continue to agitate, until you find your lovely black child, and take him home. As a matter of fact you probabaly would not send your child to that school any more. So these are just a few illustrations, just to show how much difference color makes, among humanity as well as among the various creatures and things, which we have to encounter in this great universe.

I must also say here that I within myself, will use all my experience and abilities, to discourage and resist, mixed mating and marriages, to the best of my abilities, as long as I am given the strength to do so by the great powers of this universe.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Bba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Let us admit that there is a color competition
Both sides of the issue
Re: Both sides of the issue
Some black people think that whites are the Gods.
"Racial interbreeding"
Re: "Racial interbreeding"
Re: Some black people think that whites are the Go
Rasta Burn Competition
Re: Rasta Burn Competition
Re: Rasta Burn Competition
Color Make a Great Difference in Everything
Re: Color Make a Great Difference in Everything

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com