HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let us admit that there is a color competition

U LOST ME H.I.M SERVANT.I WAS FOLLOWING U THROUGH UNTIL U MADE THESE STATEMENTS."Ras Heru made a statement about dogs. Eventhough the dog is one species there are many different breeds that can mate, but the Most High did not permit a cat & Dog mate. A Lion & Elephant cannot mate (God doesnt allow it) A human & a Lion cannot bear fruit (Fire Burn) because the Most HIGH does not allow it(naturally)".

I MADE THAT STATEMENT COZ PRINCE BURRIDGE SAID THAT WE ARE OF 1 RACE AND IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THE 2,BUT HE DIDNT SEE THE CONSEQUENCES,ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE WE'RE LIVING IN.READ RAS MARCUS'S POST,THEN READ MINE AGAIN.

"TWO HUMANS OF DIFFERENT BACKROUNDS, SKIN COULOURS, & CULTURES CAN MATE A BEAR PERFECTLY HEALTHY CHILDREN WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DEFECTS OR DEFORMATIES."

ARE U SURE ABOUT THIS STATEMENT?THESE DAYS WHEN I OBSERVE MIXED KIDS,THEY GROW UP HATING THE BLACK SIDE OF THEIR PHYSICAL BEING,OR THEY MARRY OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE & FORGET ABOUT THE PROBLEMS OF THEIR PEOPLE,THIS IS THE MENTAL DEFECT THAT TAKES PLACE.AS FAR AS THE PHYSICAL,IM NOT SAYING THAT "WHITE" IS A DEFECT,BUT CERTAIN HUES HAVE CERTAIN "TALENTS" THAT MAMA NATURE GIVES THEM.WHEN ONE MIXES,IT BREAKS DOWN THE NATURALNESS OF THE GIVEN RACE.

"YES GIVE THANKS SO NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY & CHANGE CREATION IT WONT THE CREATOR WONT ALLOW THAT....HUMANS ARE GOING TO COUNTINUES HAVING CHILDREN WITH HUMANS NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEIR SKIN IS."

I THINK THIS IS BEAR IGNORANCE TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM.I DONT THINK U ARE TRYING TO SEE THE TOLL THIS HAS ON ONES MIND.BY THIS JUDGMENT,IT SEEMS TO ME THAT U ARE OF MIXED PARENTAGE OR U WORK FOR SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN H.I.M.THIS MIGHT BE AN ASSUMTION BUT HEY.

HAILE SELASSIE WAS OF A SO-CALLED MIXED GENEOLOGY BUT DID THAT MAKE H.I.M. CONFUSED OF WHAT HE WAS???? NO....HE IS A BLAK AFRIKAN WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY AND HE WOULD TELL YOU THAT. IF A PERSON IS BORN FROM AN AFRICAN THAT PERSON IS AFRIKAN NO MATTER OF HIS SKIN TONE BLACK IS A DOMINANT GENE.(Y'ALL SHOULD NO THAT BY NOW)

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOOK AT THEPROBLEMS IN ETHIOPIA RIGHT NOW.EVEN IF BLACK IS A DOMINANT GENE,THIS WOULDNT HELP THE CAUSE OF I PEOPLE.

THE AFRIKAN NATION CANNOT BE WIPED OUT OR WHITEWASHED THE CREATOR WONT ALLOW THAT EITHER SO WHY FUSS & FIGHT & CAUSE NEGATIVE FEELINGS AMONGST ONE ANOTHER WITH THIS COLER COMPETION DONT YOU KNOW RASTA BURN OUT COMPETITION, I HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS THAN PRIEST ADDOFO BUT WE DO AGREE ON ONE THING THIS BOARD LOST ITS IRITES LIKE MANY RASTAFARI ELDERS HAVE THROUGH THE YEARS. THIS BOARD HAS BECOME MORE POLITICAL THAN SPIRITUAL. YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS A SPIRTIUAL TROD NOT A POLITICAL ONE.

WE ARE FROMTHE CREATOR,SO IT IS UP TO US TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD AND BURN OUT NOT COMPETITION,BUT BURN OUT THE WORKS OF THE ONES WITH THE HIDDEN AGENDA,TO STOP THE AFRIKAN FROM REMEMBERING HIS HOME.UTALK ABOUT THE ELDERS AND FROM WHAT U JUST STATED,I CAN SEE U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT.EVERY MAN AND WOMBMAN UNDER THEIR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE,REMEMBER THAT ONE?Selah

Essene Ra-sta

Messages In This Thread

Let us admit that there is a color competition
Both sides of the issue
Re: Both sides of the issue
Some black people think that whites are the Gods.
"Racial interbreeding"
Re: "Racial interbreeding"
Re: Some black people think that whites are the Go
Rasta Burn Competition
Re: Rasta Burn Competition
Re: Rasta Burn Competition
Color Make a Great Difference in Everything
Re: Color Make a Great Difference in Everything

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com