Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: To those of European origins...

Other points..

I think it's utterly embarrassing for liberal whites, especially those so-called "Rastafarians" to request black assistance in their humanitarian helping. How come some of the so-called most "loyal" whites to black folks continue to be IGNORANT? Why do we blacks need to always give you lessons on your own corrupt systems and the guaranteed methods to destroy them! You would think by now you "informed" white Rastafarians would have a clue about all the filthy, stinking, embarrassing activities of your governments and corporations who turn their back on black people at home and abroad. In the spirit of volunteerism use your brain in the first place! You must realize what is important for you to do! I say, if you want to improve race relations in your hometowns and in the world, then you must REBEL!

Yes I said it. It's time for all of you liberal white "Africanists" to take the fight to your own neighborhoods! If you see a problem with that, then you are just awkward assisting the Black Revolution! So maybe, you should direct your philanthropist egoism elsewhere – like to other minorities: Latinos, Jews, Arabs or Native Americans... I dare you to take you humanitarian concern against your government and their Big Businesses patrons, all those rich white conservatives who are anti-black African welfare and environment destroyers! They are the ones who pillage and plunder our Motherland riot against them! Rebel against their corporate headquarters and their government buildings as well as their rich bigot right-wing neighborhoods. I also strongly urge you to rebel against your local POLICE who have no qualms about murdering and beating the [censored] of black folks! My call for rebellion is not about trivial hatred, it's about JUSTICE! So get the hell out there rebel NOW, and organize so your presidents and the majority of citizens of your nations, the most industrialized in this World, improve our lives! If you are bold enough, I say make your statement by organizing for all the black African poorest in forming RADICAL POLITICAL PARTIES that will destroy the Western immorality of racism and Imperialism.

Moreover, stimulate humanitarian support by backing organizations that are fighting the horrible epidemics in Africa!! Donate most of your spare money to the most benevolent black organizations, or if you don't trust them create your own goddamn humanitarian organization and programs that will efficiently assist the poorest African and Caribbean peoples today not tomorrow! Nonetheless, beware! I strongly suggest you not continue to patronize us, you cannot blind us, we do not ignore the past! A careful look backwards is necessary to understand you white folks. Today, we see the full, horrible truth so don't try to transform all black people into uncle-toms-white black-faced. Never try to poison our mind anymore because we, the conscious black militants, are not for integration or your ideal of "multicultirism". Understand that, or black people cannot have a full social, economical and political revival as long as we cannot have a full appreciation of ourselves as individuals, as a community and a race! If you keep seeing us in relation to you or other non-black peoples we will never emancipate!

So, if you are truly a leading Rastafarian humanitarian white man, work HARD so black peoples may achieve full equality and freedom across the globe! In the meantime, I have yet to see a massive organization of you white liberal "Africanists" fighting for the fundamental rights of black people. And really, when I think about it, it is really.. really.. absurd!

B.K

Messages In This Thread

To those of European origins...
S.T.E.R. it up
Take Back The Minds Of The Masses .
Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . . .
Re: Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . .
rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negroes
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr *LINK*
if THE MATRIX CONCEPT is stolen from blacks.......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com