HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: To those of European origins...

Sure, Baba Marcus, some people may fantasize about white folks wanting to be “involved” to secure our equal wealth, safety and human rights on this planet, but I on the other hand don’t believe on this fairy tale. I live in reality where the vast majority of white liberals and white “Africanists” who profess to be interested in the progress of black people do so exclusively in their obsession of imposing upon black Africans their emotions and interests! Some blacks like you may think they will volunteer to fight for our human liberty and freedom at home and internationally, suddenly becoming “militants” but it does really sound absurd. It’s a plain fairy tale to believe this myth because white folks have been supporting double standards for quite a while. How can they help us solve our problems when they do not FEEL the wrongs that exist, that we FEEL! You see, this Rastafarian message board effectively displays how they are incapable of discussing programs and choices to attack the white and racist systems. Thus, we should not blind ourselves to the fact they mostly move away from the inequities and the racism we black people deal with every single day…, so much that a vast majority of our people get used to this oppression and many, too many shut up and toe the line while the white elite sack us even more!

Liberal white Africanists on this board, and elsewhere across the globe, may delude themselves into thinking they love black people, all of them, out there somewhere. In fact, as they have demonstrated countless times on this site, they cannot love us without much psychological torture, because REAL LOVE FOR BLACK PEOPLE WOULD CRUSH THEIR SUPREMACY! White “Africanists” so-called “authorities” on Africa and its people love to patronize us, they confuse patronage with love! They can never create, stimulate, develop and support programs that will act with the interest of our justice. Thus, it’s not difficult to conclude they obviously are either ignorant or unintelligent, or they really can’t change racism because they can’t even recognize its existence! Do you hear them sing the songs about BLACK REVOLUTION? No they do not! Because they think Black Revolution is hating whites and wishing them ill. This is not true of course! But they will still believe that black people who are involved in political activities in a battle for the rights and freedom of the black race are attacking them! They react emotionally even accusing us of being “criminals” for engaging in a battle for our fair humane rights living. Yes indeed, anything that attacks white men’s power is criminal anyway!

As I have previously said I don’t believe in the seductive myth about them caring for our problems, and wanting to make a contribution to eradicate racism, as opposed to being instruments in the national and international immorality of racism while they do their missionary work among black people secularly and religiously.. I would love to believe their myth. Why not? But, I am afraid at my age, with all the experiences I have with being censored, attacked, embarrassed by whites, I keep thinking naw.. this couldn’t be! You know how white folks of any political persuasions (conservatives or liberals) do not love black radical militants and they are usually afraid of us and cry “eliminate their backing, execute these bastards!”. Obviously, they really think we are “hateful” blacks who will never be healed..

White liberal “Africanists” are sooo apathics, obediently supporting the very system that brings ruin to black people, as there never have been mass political white liberal movements organizing in favor of black people. Therefore, any fool can see that if they do not form political parties on their own to stop the destruction of the crimes against black people that means the average white liberal “Africainist” could less of any of us, more so the Christian-conservative-redneck-Republican-voting whites, think about it...

B.K

Messages In This Thread

To those of European origins...
S.T.E.R. it up
Take Back The Minds Of The Masses .
Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . . .
Re: Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . .
rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negroes
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr *LINK*
if THE MATRIX CONCEPT is stolen from blacks.......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com