Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: To those of European origins...

Greetings to all!

Yes, Bantu, of course you’re very right in your assessment. It is a very Afrikan perspective, intelligent, motherly and very mature. Honestly speaking, one thing I very much like about you is that you write “straight from the shoulder” and never mince these English words. You never beat about the bush! …

I therefore agree that Afrikan people must not deceive ourselves to think there are many whites out there (or right here ‘on board’) that truly want equality and justice. It’s just a sham!

I really find white people’s thinking and approach to important black issues generally deficient, strange, comical and almost a mockery of facts. Now, we all see whites screaming about “One Love”, “Jah Rastafari”, “Bob Marley”, quoting bible scripture now and then etc (as if those were the most important things IN THIS LIFE), but how many of them address black issues in a manner that would please a real Natty Dread? Almost none! How many white websites are there out there -- (owned by “white liberals”, “white Rastas”, “white fellow travellers” or by white “brothers and sisters” or whatever) -- that are really working toward attacking and dismantling white racism and supremacy and for the attainment of Afrikan economic and psychical emancipation, in a manner that would be emotionally transparent to all of us? … I can’t even think of one! How many liberal whites HERE have -- (so far) -- shown their dismay at the dreadful, just-ended US election results? I counted only 2 so far! … But that was really their democratic choice and it’s their right, if anything … (Anyway, perhaps they’re still too ‘emotionally dazed’ to express themselves as yet).

Do whites really think we are so dumb -- in this age and time -- to take them seriously???!

In my many years here in Europe, one thing I’ve seen common with whites -- enemies, friends & ex-friends -- is their quick readiness to talk about some Afrikan dictator, AIDS, European aid to Afrika, the good white people helping the poor Afrikans, how they pity the poor black people etc, but hardly anyone has ever shown me readiness to address issues relating to the PIVOTAL function whites play (and have played) in all this cyclical misery ... Nothing about the plunder and DESTRUCTION of our VERY RICH continent by white economic thugs; nothing about our honourable leaders being overthrown and slaughtered by CIA devils, the numerous coup d'états our beloved Motherland has endured, all those “mice traps”!!! … Hardly any white has ever been ready to discuss any of that, to question its morality, as portrayed even on this board! We (Afrikans) then have to ask ourselves: Are we not simply being FOOLED? Yes, we are!!! Right here and now, even on this board!!!!! … because you’ll find certain whites impudently “intercepting” topics that are aimed at redressing some of these issues!

I would strongly suggest to Afrikans to free up their minds and stop acting to “please” whites, or to be “fair” to whites … (most whites don’t even know what “fair” means, anyway, when they think of themselves as being MORE equal than you, whether they’d openly accept this or not; so why bother yourself? Just speak out!) … Afrikans must STOP behaving as if you are that fifth wheel on a car, always the spare wheel … for that’s exactly where whites like to place blacks, in everything, especially if they think you are duff, even in discussions that primarily concern ONLY black people or Afrika, even right here on the Internet, even on this progressive Pan-Afrikan website. Blacks must also realise that *Afrika is ours* and belongs to no white man! We must really stop this thinking of “we are all the same” … the whites themselves do not behave like that, at least not in their countries, dealing with their own issues; … and NOT even in Afrika! They don’t behave like that even in those lands that they took by the barrel of a gun (such as Australia, America, India …) … They behave like that EVERYWHERE! … If we Afrikans (IN THE DIASPORA) continue to allow ourselves being relegated by whites to positions of nobodies, or of no influence -- {EVEN IN THESE DISCUSSIONS that are aimed at uniting our divergent Afrikan mentalities} -- I bet Afrika will one day become dead and taken over … just like another Australia, or like an India!

Sometimes, I’m also tempted to think that this whole thing about “Rastafari Livity” being “multicultural” or “international” is proving to be a whitewash, for it is exactly in such ambiguous phrases that improper white Reggae lovers like hiding themselves. And so, therefore, intelligent blacks -- or Rsatafarians -- who’ve come to know white liberal-conservative mentality and hypocrisy have every right to question the seriousness of such and other excuses, and other stolen aphorisms. Nevertheless, since we black people are generally a dispersed people, an uprooted people, I can’t think of any other “way of life” -- {but Rastafari indeed!!} -- that has the psychological potential and mystical power to gather ALL the scattered Afrikan children back home. Therefore, I believe we Rastafarians need to remind ourselves of these harsh realities again and again. It’s always a cat-and-mouse game …

Messages In This Thread

To those of European origins...
S.T.E.R. it up
Take Back The Minds Of The Masses .
Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . . .
Re: Morpheus, talking about the people trapped . .
rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negroes
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr
Re: rabbitsfoot, horseshoes, lucky charms and negr *LINK*
if THE MATRIX CONCEPT is stolen from blacks.......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com