HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe
In Response To: Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe ()

One would think that having taken the trouble to analyse and dissect each and every one of my lines, you would have seen the point.

"I understood your point. In fact, I made your point before you did. I said nothing is black and white. It is simply my contention that the main thrust of what Mugabe is doing is not only right, it is the only course a true African Leader can take if he is thinking of his people's future."

This you failed utterly, but the reason is clear- you have blinkers, and decided that since you can't face up to the possibility that your enthusiasm may have overriden your other senses, then I am the problem.

"Answer some of my questions, please, sir. Is Mugabe's main thrust right or wrong? What would you do if you were the Leader of Zimbabwe? Do you think 3000 whites, or blacks, should own 70%, of a Nation of 7 million people's wealth?"

How dare you call me- a scion of the Royal House of the Buja- a Mulatto!!!

"I never called you a Mulatto(not that there's anything inherently wrong with being mixed.) I was guessing that you were. NOw that I know I guessed wrong, I aplogize that you were offended."

Totally outrageous that some insignificant peasant whose grandfather would have been unworthy of even looking at mine has the temerity to question my bloodline.

"heehe"

I am not of the Zimbabwean elite. I am not of the poor either. If I was of the elite, I would be so ashamed because this particular class is built upon plunder, political patronage, this is the bunch loudly admiring the Emperor's new clothes.

"If you are saying that the Elite of Zimbabwe are Mugabe's main supporters, then for the first time in my life, I can say "Bravo!" to the Elite."

I am just an ordinary Zimbabwean trying to get by.

"If you are a typical Zimbabwean, I can't see how the HELL, one little old white man conquered your entire Nation, and ruled it for the better part of a century. I guess that imperious attitude and fighting spirit that you harbor only manifest itself when you are mad at Fellow blacks."

The reason we don't have civil war in Zimbabwe is that we are a pragmatic people. We have seen how civil wars have a way of hanging over indefinitely, and we do not want that in Zimbabwe.

"My kudos to the people of Zimbabwe. May they continue to be a pragmatic people, because if they truly are, I am now more certain than ever that most of them support Mugabe."

Obviously, you have no idea what free and fair elections are. I was there, I took part. You must have your own definition of free and fair.

Once again--all the African monitoring organizations declared that the elections were free and fair. Who am I going to listen to; The African Continent, or you and the West? "

The way I look at it, you smug racist, if Hitler, Bush, and all those nasty people were Black you would support them too. What a messed up head you have.

"If Hitler and Bush were fighting to liberate the masses of the people from the handul of selfish and greedy, Yeah, I would support them. But we both know who Hitler, and Bush were/are fighting for don't we? The same element you are so pissed at Mugabe for taking on. You ever gave thought to why the entire western world are so up in arms over 3000 squatters? It's because them squatters are squatting for them. They never gave Africa up for a minute. And you may not know it, but they still intend to wipe you off the Continent and take what's yours."

Now, let me say this again; the reason I put up these postings is to put across the fact that the situation in Zimbabwe is more complex than certain pseudo-revolutionaries would have us believe. I think people out there deserve to hear the different voices- even if they display the phenomenal stupidity you do-so they can make informed opinions.

"What you are saying is plastered ten miles deep in every medium there is, all over the world. In fact the west is spending billions of dollars to get your message out. Everybody in the West agrees with you So don't feel so lonely.
Aint but a handfull of people like me countering the barrage. And we aint got a billion dollars. I, in fact, aint even got a dollar for the effort on my end.

P.s. Look bruh, I'm not trying to cast myself as some player on the world scene. If I were, I would do more travelling and research before I speak publically on a thing. I'm just another faceless, insignificant peasant(you aint lie about that), yapping on the internet.

I really can't legitamently argue with a real Zimbabwean, about this issue. Still, I got my oppinion and since you laid out on here, I feel it's alright for me to voice it.

I support Mugabe based on what it is said he is doing. If he is actually doing something else, then you need come with the goods about what he's doing instead of cutting and pasting from the Washington times of Zimbabwe and the New york times of britain.

You say you are a Native of there. Proof, that the elections were not legitament--not from England, but from a written African Source.

You say you were there but I know you weren't counting the votes, so you aint said nothing with that. And I know you weren't at every single polling place in the Country so you don't know any more than I do whether the elections were legitament.

Proof, from an African source that Mugabe, is killing Zimbabweans. And don't try to convince me that Mugabe controls every single incident that happens in the Country. I'm talking about systematic, government abuse.

Proof that Mugabe is just using the land reform issue to line the pockets of he and his cronies--not from England, but a written, African source.

And Ima tell you dawg, I research, so I'll find out if your source is funded by the West.

Proof that Mugabe, is not giving land to ordinary Zimbabweans, as he said is his intention.

Peace, man
And I still aint mad"

Messages In This Thread

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Good Observation! *NM*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
EMPTY RHETORIC! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com