HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe
In Response To: Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe ()

brother, first let me state: this isn't an attack on you, this is an attack USING, you, because you are putting stuff out there to bring down the negative energy of the beast upon the head of a champion of my people.
So don't take this personally. If you gonna be a player you ought to know how the game is played

This aint about you, to you, or for you.

I hate to write this because I know you are a son of Zimbabwe(so you claim). And nothing is black and white. The Elder probably is doing some things wrong. I don't know if he is doing anything wrong, but I do know he's doing something right.And the thing that he's doing right is a thing that the beast have martyred a million prophets, for attempting.

You probably have some petty reason for feeling like you do,(probably aint petty to you--probably the greatest issue of your life) but what Mugabe, is doing is bigger than you, man.

Let me ask you something:
If Robert Mugabe--who fought in the trenches to give a typical Zimbabwean--Like you(so you claim),-- the right to even walk like a man;if this Elder,who fought--I aint said yapped--I said FOUGHT--with real guns and real bullets and bombs streaking past his head,is so wrong for wanting to take his Country back from 3,000 gotdamned squatters, and give it back to 7 million Indigenous Natives, WHAT THE HELL IN THIS GODFORSAKEN WORLD IS RIGHT?

What you want, Dawg?

What?... you think man can live forever on bread alone?
You think People in Africa, and blacks around the world, aint NEVER, supposed to live like the Creator, meant for us ALL to live when [It] took the time to design and supply the earth?

If Black people can't own and control their own space and resources, What are we supposed to do?

You tell me.

Aint nobody telling them white people they can't live in Africa. Mugabe, is just telling them that they can't own it anymore--at least not his small part of it.

3000 people, are supposed to lord it over 7 million Zimbabweans, because Jokers, like you want to drive a Benz? Because you think the white man's way is the only way you are going to be able to drink tea, everyday?

Ima tell you something;to be master of my own space and future, I rather drive a bicycle, and eat beans every gotdamned day of my life, than to have a deal with people where 2% of my people gets to live something like them, while 98% goes on and on, living like miserable slaves.

It aint about today, or tommorrow, or me and you. It's about the future and the black children of Africa and the world. That's what it's always about and Elders like Mugabe, risk their lives because they have the sense to know it and the courage and conviction to fight for our future spot in the universe.

I said it before,in another post on here, Ima say it again; those white farmers were no more the reason for Zimbabwe's former propserity, that Mugabe, is for it's hard times.

What I want you to do is think hard on this: You have two Koreas. One booming and properous. The other poor as dirt. Same people. Same geographical spot. Same culture. Same work habits. The only difference is one is friend of the beast, and the other is defiant.
Yet one lives large and the other starves.

Think about that, Dawg. Then come back and post on here again how Mugabe, or those white farmers, or any Nation, or people on earth controls their own economic destiny, from within the shadow of the beast.

The people of Zimbabwe elected Mugabe, to be their Leader.
You on here on some gotdamned mission.
What's that--to convince Afrocentric people, that 3000 whites are supposed to own 70 percent of the prime farm land in a black Nation?

It's insulting, Dawg.
I tried to leave you alone, like all the other folks on this board but like a a bad case of the shingles, you just keep coming back with your b.s..
I aint part of no billion dollar propaganda campaign, but I aint going to let you continue to have a free riegn on here to do a Saddam, on the great Elder--Robert Mugabe.

You must not have heard of all the rape and torture that's going on in Iraq. Yeah, Dawg--they will travel 10,000 miles around the world to torture you to death. You know what it is to be tortured to death? You have any idea what kind of being it is who will attack a people 10,000 miles away from them, and without reason, cause or excuse--torture them to death?

I guess you're too young to remember aparthied, slavery, forced displacement, genocide, pogroms, and all that other dirt them white folks you want so much to hold on to power, had committed against the continent of Africa.

You really believe Mugabe,is worse than that white man, don't you.....?

That's only because Mugabe,Mandela, Kenyatta and all those other martyred and living Elders, got him up off you.
You don't know him like the Elder, Mugabe do.

I aint never been to Africa, but even I know what that sadistic, homo freak, who ruled Zimbabwe, when it was called Rhodesia, was doing--personally and politically.

Maybe you ought to do a google,on the guy who gave you(selfexclaimed Zimbabwean posting on rasta board) "cricket, tea and homosexuality" and then come back and spout off about how bad Mugabe, is and how wrong he is for wanting to put his people in a position where they will never have to live under the whim of such creature as this, again.

I thank god everyday for his people--that little people, fighting for the freedom from torture, slavery and perversion, on behalf of the whole of Womanity.

Just like the Lord, once did and shall do, again.

I will never understand in my life, a black/brown/yellow/red, man who wants to be ruled and lorded over by the perverted white man--especially in his own space

I aint understanding it. That's the main reason people like me lose their zeal for fighting the fight.
Before you can even swing at the beast you've got to first wing your way through a crowd of a thousand negroes, or in the case of Iraq,-- Iraqroes.

That's why we aint gonna never win our way up out of the dirt.

But the Iraqis, will, cuz that's God's people and land they messing with.
And God is coming back blazing mad.You can quote me on that, and come see me again in 9 years if I'm wrong.

Btw, man, you may fool somebody else but you aint fooling me with these propoganda pieces you are posting on here. Them rags you are quoting from would be like me posting links from the washington times, and expecting somebody to form their oppinion based on that racist rightwing, bullshit.

Messages In This Thread

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Good Observation! *NM*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
EMPTY RHETORIC! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com