HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe
In Response To: Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe ()

If you people in the West are serious about helping Zimbabwe, stop allowing whatever race problems you have over there blind you to what is really going on in Zimbabwe.

I understand the Western media gets worked up whenever a single white person gets killed in Zimbabwe, but remains silent when the rest of the population suffer. I am also aware that the Western media has no clear criteria about which political leader it will applaud, and which it will castigate- you have the likes of Pakistan's Musharaf, The Saudi, and Sudan's al-Bashir getting respect, while Mugabe and Saddam Hussein are demonised. Bush himself tops the list of tyrants, yet he has the nerve to tell the world what to do.

The Blacks on this board display the same arrogance that the likes of Bush do, the belief that they know what is correct and what isn't. How else do you explain the fact that if I put across an opinion that is not theirs - even if it is not neccessarily my own- then I am a Mulatto or in the pay of the West. That attitude is not a Black thing, it is an American thing, a belief tha "we know, and we will tell you what's what".

If you people really want to help, how about paying a private visit to Zimbabwe, see what is really happening on the ground. Talk to people. You will have much to learn.

Messages In This Thread

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Good Observation! *NM*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
EMPTY RHETORIC! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com