HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe
In Response To: Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe ()

One would think that having taken the trouble to analyse and dissect each and every one of my lines, you would have seen the point. This you failed utterly, but the reason is clear- you have blinkers, and decided that since you can't face up to the possibility that your enthusiasm may have overriden your other senses, then I am the problem.

How dare you call me- a scion of the Royal House of the Buja- a Mulatto!!! Totally outrageous that some insignificant peasant whose grandfather would have been unworthy of even looking at mine has the temerity to question my bloodline.

I am not of the Zimbabwean elite. I am not of the poor either. If I was of the elite, I would be so ashamed because this particular class is built upon plunder, political patronage, this is the bunch loudly admiring the Emperor's new clothes. I am just an ordinary Zimbabwean trying to get by.

The reason we don't have civil war in Zimbabwe is that we are a pragmatic people. We have seen how civil wars have a way of hanging over indefinitely, and we do not want that in Zimbabwe.

Obviously, you have no idea what free and fair elections are. I was there, I took part. You must have your own definition of free and fair.

The way I look at it, you smug racist, if Hitler, Bush, and all those nasty people were Black you would support them too. What a messed up head you have.

Now, let me say this again; the reason I put up these postings is to put across the fact that the situation in Zimbabwe is more complex than certain pseudo-revolutionaries would have us believe. I think people out there deserve to hear the different voices- even if they display the phenomenal stupidity you do-so they can make informed opinions.

Messages In This Thread

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Good Observation! *NM*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
EMPTY RHETORIC! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com