HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe
In Response To: Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe ()

Never thought it, Bruh.

I Learned a long time ago, you can't change anybody's mind because there are two types of people in this world--those who can put themselves in the shoes of other people and imagine their pain-- and those who can't do shit but stare at their own navel.

These two types of people will always be at odds, and aint nothing under the sun going to change that.

I posted that last link because I asked you for proof and all you do is spout more unsubstantiated personal gripes like this:

"So Mugabe would like to be seen as the hero of the landless masses? Ha! Does that then legitimize his holding the whole country to ransom, nepotism, genocide and all the other stuff. Does it then mean it is OK for people to be beaten, women raped by kids younger than their own sons, for businesses to be looted? For any dissenting voice to be labelled then crushed ruthlessly?"

Proof please, that Mugabe, is carrying out a genocide in Zimababwe, because if he is I want to know, so I can admit that I was wrong and apologize for defending a killer.

You accuse the man of torture and every wicked thing under the sun, yet you can't even find one impartial, written source to back up your more outrageous claims.
Find another Zimbabwean to post on here to back you up, at the least. And, man don't sign in under another another name to back your ownself up.

In every Country in the world crimanal shit like rape goes on because every Country has their share of assholes.Can you please supply a written source for your claim that Mugabe is sending youth out to rape. Please, please, please.
Cuz I can say cosby send cops out to shoot kids for stealing pound cake, but I can't prove it, though there is rumor of an old man saying something like "what you doing with the pound cake in your hand"

Proof, please, the Mugabe government is torturing people. I got pictures showing the west torturing people.
I aint asking you for pics. Give me one written document, or point another BLACK, Zimbabwean, to this site to repeat your claim--just one.

After Iraq, I aint taking nobody's--no media's, no president's, and no lying Negro's-- be he an internet yapper, or Secretary of the U.S. State department's---word for anything.

I accuse the West, of the alltime great crime of exsistence, which is deliberately infecting the world with the AIDs virus. Sounds like your kind of hyberbole, but if you were to ask me for proof, I wouldn't just keep coming out my mouth, I will find the written sources to back up what I'm saying--with footnotes and everything.

You claim you're doing so much and seeing so much going on in Zimbabwe, yet I know you aint posting from Zimbabwe, and you aint living there now.

At this point I'm not arguing with you as an American against a Zimbabwean, I arguing with you as a black man against somebody's who's part of that propaganda blitz that's trying to get Mugabe, Saddamed, which means some real death and destruction for all of Zimbabwe, and sooner or later, Africa, because all of Africa, is going to have to raise up a Mugabe, to survive the future.

I'm going to support every world Leader who makes moves to empower the poor and downtrodden in his own Nation.
Care if I aint a Zimbabwean, Cuban, Venezuelan, or whoever--Ima support them.

I'm not going to support any Killers, but I know People, like Mugabe, are not Killers, because there are only two kinds of people, and one kind never fights for anything but his own belly. Mugabe could be the richest man, in Africa, today if he would cut a deal, that leaves his people as powerless as they were during white rule--could have all the love the West has to give. Could make Zimbabwe, a first world Country--could be loved by even you cuz so much money would be flowing in, you'd be able to get you--not one--but two, beamers.
And he wouldn't be the first Leader to sell out his people's future for money and white love.

In your previous post, you gave me a list of what you would do if you were Mugabe. Way down on the bottom was land reform--even then you talking about doing it in a way that would blah, blah. In other words Like the leader of the MDC, you wouldn't do shit on land reform. All you want to do is bask like a fat bellied toad sunbathing on a white lily,and open up Zimbabwe again to the oppression of white rule and their money. I understand that you may not be just thinking of yourself when you're dreaming of that money. But I don't understand why you can't understand that a wider despersion of wealth makes for a more stable and secure Nation. Would have been no food crisis in Zimbabwe if she had 1,000,000 farmers and business owners, instead of 2000

You talking about the man clamping down..what?.. you mean like the old white governments in Africa used to clamp down?

What if he didn't clamp down at this time of crisis? Emperors, like you would throw Africa back 25 years, just so people like me and my great granddaddy "couldn't look at you".

Zimbabwe is still at war With white power, and only black and brown people are expected by their own kind,to disarm and lay down and let their enemies just have them doggy style and every kind of way they want. I know now, you aint no Zimbabwean, because anybody who could see what went down in Iraq, and still want to divide his Nation when they are threatened by these rape--torturers, don't belong to no Nation, or people, but himself.

Quit staring at your Navel, chump, and try to see what's going on around you. If Mugabe fails, all of Africa and the poor world fails, and most of Africa, seems to have sense enough to know it, and so does the West.

You a gotdamn fool.

And I still aint mad. I call you a got damn fool, with love,*snicker* I think my previous post said All I really need to say on the issue from my stand point.
I wanted to show the other side of the story and I think that Link I provided at the least showed there is an other side.
Anybody who really cares can research and make up their own minds.

btw, you make some very good points when you bring out the fact that you are Zimbabwean, and that I've never been to Africa.

Might even stop me cold if you didn't all the time make duplicitous statements like this:

"Bush and Mugabe are the same. They both have contrived to invent issues and crusades to divert attention from the real issues"

And this:
Same with Mugabe, he came up with British Imperialists etc so we could forget that he has messed up big time but he still insists on being allowed to rule the country. "

I want you to explain to me how a man who fought a war on the very issue all this is about TWENTY years ago, can be accused of suddenly using the issue for gain.

It's why the man fought the gotdamned war.
Statements like this is why you have zero credibility with me without proof, because I may not know Zimbabwe like you do, but I do know you are lying by accusing this man, who has kept the land reform agenda on the table for 22 years, of being an oppurtunist like Bush.

What was the war about?

Mugabe, was voted Leader by the people of Zimbabwe.
Seemed to me, they insisted.

Messages In This Thread

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Good Observation! *NM*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
Re: Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe *LINK*
EMPTY RHETORIC! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com