Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The woman that is come into thine house

Majesty Love,
Sistren Empress Afrique, I feel the I's pain so strongly I cannot remain silent, i cannot pray nor will I pray for the sistren because i sight prayer to be a grave sin in this hour,. by the reasoning that if JAH BE REAL then by omniscience HIM know I n I dealings already and chooses to remain STILL at this moment in time. The sistren's post is so personal that i would never comment concerning those spicifics, Ones can sight that it is the "devil's" time and JAH is coming soon to boot him out of power and still others sight that they themselves must exorcize the "demons" from themselves internally and stop waiting for "outside help".

As it is evident by your words, the I has identified a particular political bent to most "christian", "biblical" posturing, and concerning relationships these same "values" of male dominance are obviously present.

Politically, all of Africa has been compromised. There now is an elite ruling class of Black "christians" in every country, who continue to wreck havoc on the masses of the poor and they
pledge their allegiance to power and money, effectively removing the race issues and creating
class strata, of which christianity plays , and has played historically a major role in keeping the massive passive. it itinues to amaze how I n I can cling to reasoning and values which are diametrically opposed to I n I well being... to the point of where i have been saying that if i see "christ" comin' for I, I man a go RUN AWAY !
the thought of sharing any "heaven" with the likes of FAllwell, Robertson, or Grisswald is particularly nausiating for I.

The Rastafari Movemant for I has been one of liberation from Political, Social and Religio dogma which has allowed I man personally to sight my own pollutions first and then make a more informed assesment of I n I personal position in this one life as an individual and collectively as one african peoples. By viewing global perspectives by the Greater Lense of Historical Truths and Precedence as expressed by the Elders of Rastafari and the call for TOLERANCE and BALANCE expressed by HIS MAJESTY through many teachments I today stand in salvation from the more damaging ( albeit, not all ) BABYWRONG distractions which assail I n I daily and leads to the crux of the reasoning bredrin Masimba brings forth.

It would seem to I that there has always been a shortage of RASTA WOMBMAN, i sight a reasoning of Bongo C from an old Jahug where him recall trodding the ilands with his qween by his side and finding bredrin amazed to see a true Rasta Dawta for the first time. Today much the same can be said. the combined pitchforked attack of burnhead,
bible totting, and social climbing aspirations could be the reason why so few African sistahs sight any reason for trodding the livity. these , combined with the "apparent homeless look" and the very real poverty of many bredrin serve to further complicate the situation.

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY represents Excellence to I man, in speech, in conduct, in work ethics, in diplomacy, in creative thinking, in dress and in tolerance. It would appear as bredrin stop play acting and begin to take command of these excellencies as represented by the KING , that more and more sistren will take up this struggle of their own volition and join with bredrin in one union for strength of family and community.

Until this happens, sistren will make the choices we are witnessing as by the reasoning regarding sistahs in Zimbabwe brought forth by bredrin Masimba, not only in Africa but everywhere
the Rastaman trod. Action speaks more than words everytime.

There will be no utopia ever for I , I man see work, work and more work anywhere we turneth. It is time I n I reach for the excellence exibited by HIS MAJESTY's EXISTENCE, in businesses and in agricultural endevours and all manner of trade to assure our livity for the times ahead,.. the post bredrin Ayinde brings to forum re; 911 is indicative of the coming ills and the leeches trying to devour we today collectively, to remain
passive in this hour is suicide.

Violence in the home is indicative of extreme low levels of self esteem or as babilon has named it, Borderline Personality Disorder and must be burned out from all Mansions. I man had the good fortune of hearing a word which instructed I man that the Rasta Livity is not a missionary thing,
I n I nah pusherman His Majesty,...but let all non Rasta wombman as well as all Rastawombman see that I n I bredrin are serious worker man, industrious and strong and compassionate, and there will be nuff Dawtahs in the camp forivermore, as example remains a great teacher.

Haile I STILL.

Messages In This Thread

The woman that is come into thine house
try to OVERSTAND the bible, to OVERSTAND RasTafarI

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com