Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The woman that is come into thine house

Greetings, Ras Masimba. Long time…
Give thanks for the blessed topic. As I was born in the US, I can offer a response from my own Insperience. In having traveled to Harare, surrounding communities and Vic Falls, I can also give my perception of Ras unions accordingly.

When a Kingman and wombman become one with Jah Fadda, it is given that a divine union has taken place. When a Kingman is trodding Haile livity, a wombman entering such union is faced with obstacles, of course. She must educate herself and meditate upon her role. She may choose to maintain her own livity or enter Ras Tafari – again - if she is so chosen. Regardless of her mindset, support of her Kingman’s livity is a very important aspect of the divine union.

I value the concept that Haile livity is bestowed upon those chosen. Not called, but chosen. Raspect for this concept will assist in dealing with those who are misled and confused, scorning Haile livity. Such scorners remain in existence all over Jah earth…

Serious anticipation of probable obstacles and fears must be considered by the two. Wombman must be aware of her role in strengthening herself and Kingman in overcoming such struggles.

As Ras Tafari faced great obstacles and conquered fears, with HIM Empress on HIM side, INI must know that in divine union, INI must strive to trod the same in HIM name. As a wombman ascends into Empress in service of Haile Jah, she must learn that obstacles and fears are but blessings resulting in wisdom and overstanding. These are gifts from the Jah Fadda which the wise will bless and move forward. Only through spiritual and mental Ilivation may we reach these heights.

While in Zimbabwe, InI was blessed to insperience the predominance of Ras Tafari who hold strong covenant without outside appearance. Some Kingman and Empress did not appear to be of Ras from a physical standpoint, but the spiritual was overflowing. A great lesson for I was that appearances are quite misleading. Those who appeared to be mainstream were often great soliders of Haile Jah. Others holding the physical appearance were often confused…
I believe this mechanism necessary in said communities for Haile works to go through less hindered by the scornfull. This is my humble opinion, Ras. Again, give thanks for the vibration.

Empress Yeshimrebet

Messages In This Thread

The woman that is come into thine house
try to OVERSTAND the bible, to OVERSTAND RasTafarI

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com