Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Rason ---------- busted?

Greetings again rason,

Don't you think that your committing somewhat of a 'crime' though?

When African people CLEARLY point out why they would rather not have white rasta amongst the collective...

we still go on marching in like we have some kind of right! Look at how hypocritacal we are saying were 'rasta' which primarily deals with African movements and THEY the AFRICANS themselves SAY TO US CLEARLY they would not appreciate our involvement... at least labelling ourselves as such. And then we say were all for equality... but are we really living up to equality?

There have been many many points made straight through the center of the apple about this. I sincerely would feel like I'm living in hypocrazy by calling myself 'rasta' considering ALL THAT RASTA IMPLIES.

If Rasta ONLY DEALT with the unifying principles such as freedom, truth, rights, revolution, righteousness, equality, etc.... then it would be different.

But it is mainly a black movement and black people have plainly stated they don't want us mixed up in this.

Why should we attempt to override that? Is it truly arrogance on our part?

Are we USED TO just doing whatever the hell we want and then when Africans decide to reject us we use 'peace and love' as our new weapon? It is true rason, that 'one love' was meant for all blacks scattered across the earth.... diaspora...

Then we come barging in again saying this and that like we have a right to be there whether they want us to or not.

You know when people just 'don't know' something then I guess they don't know. But when we do realize something and do know - we have an obligation to live up to it and share. That is why I can't call myself a Rasta being a whitehead and that is why I'm suggesting to you to maybe rethink a little (just a suggeston no soul treading).

I know you do alot of good works as and educator in teaching the truth... and reversing enslaved mentalities etc... but that is/should be just a natural thing. Just because one does that doesn't mean one is all of a sudden a RASTAFARIAN.

Anyhow, I hope I have not insulted you or hurt your feelings... I am just being honest and would seriously like to hear your opinion.

Jah Bless, Heather

Messages In This Thread

A post to all who come here and reason.
Re: A post to all who come here and reason.
The Light Of Rastafari
Rasta Guidance
Re: Rason ---------- busted?
Re: U Kool Surf Daddy U Unik
Heh heh
Re: U Kool Kuan U Unik
EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Re: EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
Re: Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
aso dem a move...blood fya! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com