Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Light Of Rastafari

Greetings Blair,
The I's sentiments hold very true meaning as there must be a standard for InI people to represent Rastafari. The calling came to I clear at one time but Iman's experience with one and one's show Iman that even still the knowing Selassie I as an Ivine man(whether as Jah Almighty or an Icon of Christ), eating Ital, growing locks down to their feet yet still might lack the compassion, wisdom, and vision to be a representaive of Rastafari. I don't say this to say that all of InI should hold hands together and run up the mountains singing "Kumbya" but the spiritual oneness and love for Jah has to be the foundation for Rasta people. InI can argue all day that the sun is blue if we want to. But after to the argument, there must be respect, love, and admiration for beautiful reflection of life that all Rasta people serve for one another.
At one time, Iman posted on the board saying that Iman was done with Rastafari because of such in fighting, disrespect, and egoism. But now, Iman stand firm with the Ites, gold,and green, H.I.M., and the many different faces and houses of Rastafari because InI reflect a light that may be too intense for some but it the healing of InI nation. Live in oneness, peace, harmony and love with all InI people for InI father call InI to come together. Jah! Rastafari!
Dredeye Knight Out!

Messages In This Thread

A post to all who come here and reason.
Re: A post to all who come here and reason.
The Light Of Rastafari
Rasta Guidance
Re: Rason ---------- busted?
Re: U Kool Surf Daddy U Unik
Heh heh
Re: U Kool Kuan U Unik
EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Re: EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
Re: Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
aso dem a move...blood fya! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com