HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: A post to all who come here and reason.

No need for talk like that. Africa for the Africans, Europe for the Europeans, yes. But no need for name calling and such things. Has the I talked to this man with the "Rasta and Resistance" book, or have you assumed that the book is unread? Also, why is it a bad thing that this white man has a white woman under his arm? The I seems harbor a resentment for certain aspects of white "culture", yet you seem to expect the man to have a black woman. I, personally, would be glad that he has a white woman for himself, and would pray that the man opens up his book and reads it. If the I wants to hasten the process, approach him, ask him about the book, and when he gives you a blank stare, invite him to discuss the book with you. Read it with him if you must. The only way to do away with the culture-robbing white "dude" is to make him realize that what he is portraying is a serious thing. Act serious with him about it, and perhaps Hashem will open both of your minds. InI don't like a rent-a-dread, but there are enough of them. Still, the I must see where a man stands before the I starts assuming the man does not know what he is talking about, for he may be your only ally amongst the massive that surrounds you. Remember, he may know Selassie I in his heart. If not, BURN HIM as an imposter till him overstand he must turn his "image" into a reflection of his soul.

Give thanks and praises.
Selassie I lives and reigns.

Messages In This Thread

A post to all who come here and reason.
The Light Of Rastafari
Rasta Guidance
Re: Rason ---------- busted?
Re: U Kool Surf Daddy U Unik
Heh heh
Re: U Kool Kuan U Unik
EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Re: EAT A DICK B*TCH...
Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
Re: Try not to lose too much sleep, you moron
aso dem a move...blood fya! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com