Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Great Egyptians to Kaya and Others

Blessings,

I would just like to say that it is not to hard to connect the dots. What I mean is it's a related, one starts the thread and others continue it. So I know about how we all started in Ethiopia the land of Kush and Nubia and and then Egypt. It is not hard to combine that knowledge with the new knowledge that was giving to all of us through the bible. If it was not for the bible most of us would not know about any of it. Knowledge is key, but first you need the key to open the door.

So I am not pleased to see some peole not progressing. OK so it all from Afica, no kiding. This is not new knowledge. I don't care what the Europeans said, because I don't live in that time I live now in these times. Stop living in the past, and look towards the future. Who cares what some people think, saying that Jesus was white and so forth like some of you say, or the European mind set. Let them be them, if they don't want to learn that is their porogative, the only person you must worry about is yourself, and of course your loved ones.

Now there is a stone with graphics in Nubia that depicts the Adam and Eve story, no that was not their real names. This stone is ancient, of the times of Kemitic. They have also found a similar stone in India. It depicts the same story with the serpent. So like InI say, there is nothing new under the sun.

So all I am saying is that instead of going back and forth like a ping pong, combine it.

I hope I am making sence.

Now on another matter, how come when Rastas like myself come promoting Christian based rasta, everyone jumps on us saying we are not rastas. But when someone like Nyaqueen says Haile Sellasie, (HIM name is not Sellase) is a mortal and not to be followed you let her call herself Rasta?

Peace and Love

Edmundo

Messages In This Thread

The Great Egyptians
Re: The Great Egyptians

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com